When realisation hits you. (Tronnor)

(Tronnor) (Troye Sivan x Connor Franta)

Hi, loves! Oh, god, I upload almost every day, sometimes even twice a day 0.0
I have no life. Be happy that I'm uploading so frequently.
plz luv meh
Anyways.

Prompt; Do a tronnor one where connor has a secret girlfriend who he catches cheating on him and troye comforts him but doesn't know what about so connor has to tell him about this girl. Then connor realizes he isn't upset about not being with her he's upset that he didn't realize he never liked her in the 1st place and he really had liked troye all along.

I hope you like it!

Troye's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door of Connor's new apartment. When the O2L boys all moved out, Connor got his own place in LA. The guys all missed him very much, but we've all seen the improvement in Connor's mood. He's been a lot happier, after he left. Even though it was a sad happening, it was for the best. I was in LA, to visit all my friends here. A small holiday. Connor had offered me to sleep at his place. I agreed. Any extra time with Connor is so worth it. I waited by the door with my suitcase, and frowned when I heard yelling from the other side of the door.

"Connor?" I called out, knocking again. A loud bang followed, and I took a step back, getting worried. Before I could knock again, the door swung open. Connor looked like a mess. His hair was sticking up, like he had been pulling at it too much. His eyes were red and swollen, and I could see the teartracks on his face. He was wearing sweatpants and a simple shirt. He looked tired, frustrated, and just worn out. I quickly let go of my suitcase and wrapped my arms around his torso in a hug. "Geez, Connor, are you okay? What happened?" A sound of distress left his lips and he hugged me back tightly.

I pulled back and quickly grabbed my suitcase, rolling it inside the apartment. I put it in a corner and closed the front door, leading Connor to his couch. I could see his phone, and it was laying on the floor by the wall. The screen was shattered, and there was a small dunk in the wall. I sighed and caressed Connor's hair, scanning him for any bruises or anything. I grabbed his arms and lifted them to get a better look. There were no new cuts, but he had scratched some old ones open. His skin looked red and irritated, and there was some dry blood.

I sent him a worried, sad look before walking to the bathroom. I grabbed a cup of water, some bandages and wetted a cloth. I walked back to Connor and handed him the water. I placed the cloth on his arm and he hissed slightly, biting his lip. I just sighed and continued cleaning his arms, before bandaging them. After I made him drink the water, I hugged him again. I heard him sniffle, and he hugged me back. "Explain, Connor. What even happened, baby?" I blushed lightly when I called him 'baby', we weren't in a relationship, but he didn't seem to notice.

"A-ashley.." I heard him mumble, and he stared at his hands. I frowned and rubbed his back gently. "Who's that? What did she do?" He shook his head, and sent me a tiny smile.

Connor's P.O.V.

Ashley was my secret girlfriend. Today, before Troye came over, I went over to her house. I tried ringing the bell, but she didn't open the door. I finally realised it was unlocked and slowly walked in. When I came to her room, she was in bed with another dude. It absolutely broke my heart, and I had ran out. I went home, and freaked out. I hit walls, cried, yanked at my hair, scratches open some old cuts.. Then she called me, trying to apologise. I yelled at her over the phone, hung up and threw it at a wall. That's when Troye came. He had instantly calmed me down, he had that effect on me.

His touched made me blush, stutter and I didn't know why. It confused me, and I got even more frustrated. But then he asked what happened. I started the story with her name. "A-ashley.." I mumbled, but then I stopped. "Who's that? What did she do?" I felt him rubbing my back, and then I realized. I didn't need her. From the start, it was obvious that we wouldn't get married and have kids. I mean, what did I expect? Not much. Somewhere in the back of my mind I always knew we wouldn't work out.

This made me feel slightly better, and I shook my head, sending Troye a small smile. I gazed in his eyes. This was what I wanted. I could see myself in about twenty years, with /Troye/. I'd settle down, get another job besides Youtube.. I could see myself marrying this kiddo.. I kept staring in his eyes while running a thinking-marathon. I slowly started leaning forwards, whispering. "It doesn't matter.. She doesn't matter." And it was true. All that mattered was Troye, and the intimacy of that exact moment. My eyes flickered to his lips, and back up to his eyes. Silently asking permission. He nodded his head very lightly.

I leaned in even closer, tilting my head to the left and closing my eyes. Our lips touched, and his hands were all over my body. I placed open-mouthed kissed on his lips, and he kissed back eagerly. We kept it sweet and light, and after a minute I pulled back slowly. "Fuck Ashley." I laughed slightly as I spoke, and kissed him again.

Yea. I know this is very short, but it's more like a drabble. I hope you liked it! Send me prompts, vote, comment, (Follow?), bla bla bla.

I hope you have a nice day!

P.s. LISTEN TO;

King for a day - Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn.

My absolute new fav song.