Jimin chuckles as he grabs Jungkook's pants and pulls them down, all the way off. Jungkook slides forward a little and leans back in his chair as Jimin spreads his legs farther apart.

He goes back to licking the shaft, going down to his balls and sucking on them a bit as he pumps it gently. Jungkook let's out more moans as he looks down at him doing it.

Jimin comes back up to the tip and puts it in his mouth, deep throating it, and then just going up and down as he rubs underneath Jungkook's balls around his perineum.

"Fuck that feels amazing.." Jungkook lets out in a breathy tone when Jimin slows his pace coming off of it with a loud popping noise. He continues to pump and rub him as he says, "Are you gonna be a good boy for me?"

"Yes.."

"You're gonna let me do what I want with you?"

"Ye—ah.. yes. Oh god please do what you want."

Jimin chuckles as he gets up from under the table, making Jungkook scoot his chair back. He stands in between Jungkook's legs and leans down to kiss him. He pulls away and says, "I want you to eat my ass.. can you do that for me?"

Jungkook nods his head and Jimin gives him another kiss, "Good."

He turns around and Jungkook instantly goes to rub Jimin's ass. He grips each cheek with his hands and gently massages them. Jimin lets out soft moans as he leans against the table.

Jungkook pulls Jimin's pants down, noticing he wasn't wearing any underwear and Jimin moves his feet apart as he lays down over the table.

Jungkook jiggles Jimin's ass a bit as Jimin asks, "You like what you see baby?"

Jungkook nods, "Oh yeah. Looks delicious."

"Well what are you waiting for? Dig in!"

Jungkook does as he's told and kisses Jimin's right cheek, then down to his leg over to his left, then closer to the center. He begins to rim him, licking over the hole gently. "Oh.. yeah.. that feels nice." Jimin says as Jungkook begins to use his lips. Then he flicks his tongue against it making Jimin let out a moan. "Stick your tongue in." Jimin says and like the good boy Jungkook is, he does it.

"Oh my god yes.. oh yes just like that.. oh baby you're so good."

Jungkook was going at it, making Jimin moan more and more. He moves down to Jimin's balls, licking and gently sucking on them and back up to his hole for a bit longer but then Jimin gets up and turns around, sitting up on the table. "I want you to suck me off. Make me cum."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's cock and begins to pump it as he goes to suck on it as well. "Ahh fuck.. yes.. that's so good." He leans back, holding himself up on one hand as he puts his other hand on the back of Jungkook's head making him go down on it a little deeper. "Yes yes yes.. oh god that's so good.." he begins to thrust into Jungkook's mouth, leaning back as he moves his hips back and forth, throwing his head back really moaning at this point. "Oh god I'm gonna cum."

When Jimin says that, Jungkook takes control and grabs Jimin's legs and flips them up, making him lay down on the table. He holds his legs back and goes back to eating Jimin's ass as Jimin grabs his own cock and begins vigorously pumping it. "Ahh.. ahh... fuck.. AHH!"

Jimin comes all on himself, slightly convulsing as he continues to let out soft moans. Jungkook stops licking him and leans up, letting his legs go back down. He wipes his mouth off as Jimin sits up. "Oh my god. That was amazing.." he gets off the table and leans down to kiss Jungkook passionately. "Now it's your turn." But before they can finish anything his mother was coming back in from the other room.
So they quickly get dressed  and act like nothing had happened.

"How's the studying going boys?" His mother asks.

"Oh it's going great mom.." Jimin replies.

"Okay just making sure. Are you guys hungry? Would you guys like me to make something?"

Jimin looks over at Jungkook and asks, "Would you like something?"

Jungkook nods, "sure.."

"Yeah we will take some food." Jimin tells her and she smiles at the two. "Alright. I'll make it now."

Jimin leans over to Jungkook and whispers, "We should go to the living room and continue where we left off."

"Christian.. I want too but you know I'm not really like this."

"What? Gay? Please.. do those girls suck you off better than I do? Do those girls taste better than I do? No.. they don't. I know you want me and it's okay." He puts his hand on the side of Jungkook's face, making him look at him, "It can be our dirty little secret."

Jungkook swallows hard.. he knew the older was right. "Okay.." He chokes out and Jimin stands, cleaning up their studying mess. "We're gonna go chill in the living room while you cook." Jimin says to his mother.

"Are y'all done studying?"

"Yes we are."

He pulls Jungkook with him into the living room and once they get to the couch Jimin pushes him back onto it. He turns around and pulls him pants down exposing his bare ass once again. Jungkook slides his pants off quickly and once he does Jimin gets in between his legs and sits down onto Jungkook's cock with no hesitation.

"Oh fuck.." Jimin lets out as he slowly moves up and down on it." Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's hips and helps him. "Ooh your cock feels so good.. does it feel good to you baby?"

Jungkook tries to let out a yes but his facial expressions explained it all. Jimin giggles as he leans his head back bouncing even more. They go for about five minutes when Jimin says, "Tell me how bad you wanna come? I wanna hear you say it."

"I wanna come so bad... please.." Jungkook manages to get out with his moans in a breathy tone.

"Okay baby." He stands up straight and then gets on the couch on his knees and leans on the arm of the couch. "Fuck me as hard as you want. I want you to come so hard for me." Jungkook doesn't wait around and gets behind him and slides himself back into Jimin, thrusting into him as he grips Jimin's waist.

Jimin arches his back and he leans his head back slightly letting out moans. "Ahh yes.. baby. You fuck me so good." He looks back at Jungkook and they make eye contact. He twists his body back, grabbing onto the back of the couch so he could watch Jungkook Fuck him. Jungkook leans forward a bit and he puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Come baby.. come for me. Oh yes.. I wanna feel you come inside me."

Jungkook continues to keep eye contact with Jimin and finally releases inside of him. He drops his head letting out grunts as he digs his fingers into Jimin's hips, holding him down against him as he finishes. "Oooh yeah.." Jimin says and Jungkook looks up at him. "That's my baby."

He pulls out of Jimin and Jimin turns around, laying down on the couch, pulling Jungkook down on top of him. They begin to kiss as Jimin runs his hand through the youngers hair. "You're gonna have to come over and study more often." Jimin jokes as they both giggle and that's when his mother walks in, "Boys, the food is read— what the hell!" They both look up at her. "Is this what you call studying?!"

Jimin smiles, "Sorry mom.." Jungkook just smiles awkwardly as Jimin's mother just huffs and walks away and they just shrug it off and go back to kissing.