Shizuo stared at the woman in front of him skeptically, "You know something." He said, more as a fact than a question.

Unfortunately for him that's when Shinra walked in the room with a kit of medical supplies. "Shizuo I got the stuff! I can stitch up that cut for you now." He said cheerily, totally oblivious to the atmosphere.

-------------

Celty stared at her computer, noticing that Himi entered the chat room. She would have giggled at the conversation happening if she had the ability to laugh. 'So Himi adopted the kid she talked about, that's so sweet.' She thought.

She typed away happily with her friends. Taro had mentioned Kanra again, as he had been doing every day since she vanished. Even Celty had to admit that she was worried for the chat's creator.

Sure, she assumed Kanra was just busy for a couple of days when she had first went silent but it had been a year since she talked in the chat. That was worrying.

Celty didn't even know how much she cared for the people in the chat until she realized just how much she missed Kanra and her antics. It was lonely, even with Himi and the others in the chat.

The dullahan tried not to worry, maybe Kanra just got bored of the chat? Maybe she forgot her login information? She tried to be reasonable with her assumptions so she didn't make herself worry even more.

She could hear Shizuo and Shinra talking, occasionally Sakura would say something that made the doctor laugh. She tried thinking of the people she did know and how much better Shinra was doing.

Shinra wasn't in a good state of mind after Izaya died, he would barely eat or sleep and pretended that he was busy so Celty would stop trying to force him to take care of himself.

He started to get better but wasn't his usual peppy self. It was worrying for Celty but at least he started eating and sleeping again. It was progress, and she couldn't complain about that.

Eventually though, Shinra started joking and flirting and acted like his old self again. Celty thought he was faking at first but she could sense actual joy in his tone whenever he was taking to her.

There was an unspoken rule that neither of them would mention Izaya or the incident. They didn't have proof he was alive but honestly, how could he have lived? Him being dead was the only explanation.

Celty shook her 'head', which was really just her helmet, to clear her thoughts. She didn't need to worry about things that happened so long ago. She had to focus on the present, Himi, Sakura, Shinra, and the peace in Ikebukuro.

'Yea, happy thoughts. No need to worry about things you can't change.' She thought before logging out of the group chat. She stretched and waited for Sakura to leave and for Shinra to finish stitching up Shizuo.

They had plans to go to Russia Sushi that night. They wanted to say hi to Simon since he was probably the only person who could understand how Shinra felt. Ever since Izaya's funeral service the couple had been going to Russia Sushi regularly.

"Celty my darling!" Shinra called, "Sakura and Shizuo are gone, are you ready to go?" He asked.

Celty left the room and went to the front door, gesturing for Shinra to follow. The pair then made their way out into the least normal city they knew.