Chapter 5

Hajime woke that morning and felt warm and comfortable. Then he realized what had happened the night before. He nervously opened his eyes and saw that he was cuddling and hugging Chiaki! Chiaki's small body was curled up close to Hajime, her head on his chest. Hajime's hands were wrapped around her and his head was next to hers. Hajime was afraid to move in fear it would wake her. She was so cute and peaceful he couldn't. He didn't want to admit it but he wanted to stay like that forever. Luckily they were still in there clothes so nothing happened. But, Hajime had to get out of there, but didn't know how. Chiaki woke up to find herself basically on top of Hajime. She turned red and slowly and nervously looked up at Hajime. He was really red, looking down at her. They both smiled embarrassingly at eachother. There foreheads almost touching and there hands wrapped tightly around eachother. Even though it was awkward they didn't move. They stared at eachother, lost in the others eyes. "How did we get here?" Thought Hajime. But they both didn't dare to leave. Then Chiaki got up and stretched. Hajime quickly got up, full of nervous laughter and stood, while Chiaki was yawning in her bed. "I should probably go.." Hajime said "I'm sorry about all this Chiaki" "Hey wait" She said. She grabbed Hajime's arm "Thanks for giving me my hair clip and playing with me." "Oh uhh you're welcome" "Sorry I fell asleep with you" they both said in unison. They laughed awkwardly "Gotta go" Hajime said "Bye..."