Chapter 3

That night Hajime lay in bed and stared at the roof. "Why can't I get Chiaki out of my mind?" He thought "Do I-" he stopped himself before thinking that thought. He had just met her and they were friends, he didn't want to ruin that.

Chiaki was playing on her console and came across the boss that she helped Hajime with. She beat it with ease and thought about him. "He's so sweet, and friendly" she wondered for a while about him, if he liked her or not. She never felt like this before and she didn't know how to handle her feelings. " I'll just pretend everything is normal"

Hajime had a dream. In this dream they were on a date. At a very fancy restaurant, while Chiaki looked beautiful. They talked and talked and had a good date, of course Chiaki was always on her console, but she still payed attention to everything and was so kind and inspiring.
"Ugh what kind of dream did I have" Hajime said as he woke up. He had forgotten his dream

Chiaki had a dream also. In this dream Hajime was the video game character fighting the boss he was stuck on. If you defeat the boss, you save the princess. Hajime was in heroic armor and fought extremely hard, while maintaining a cute look. He killed the boss and carried Chiaki bride style, as she was dressed as a princess, and walked away.
Chiaki woke up, and forgot everything about it, she fell asleep again.