Chappie 8- TAYLOR!!:)

Start from the beginning

"So stay or leave, you've got a real shot here guys." He finishes and we all cheer, heading off stage. We get off stage and I jump around, prancing and skipping.

"Panda this is Monica, Monica this is Amanda! You both know me, but ya! We're in a band, we're not rejected! AHHH!" I end up squealing again. Oh boy, Niall has to stay with me. Speaking of Niall, where is my leprechaun buddy? We all hug again, laughing and smiling our faces off.

"Wanna go introduce Moni to the boys, and meet the others? We do spend most of our time with them anyway!" I ask Amanda, she nods eagerly.

"Moni Tay really?" Amanda asks laughing, I laugh and nod. Monica laughs also, pshhh Simon grouped us amazingly! We're all going to be BEST BUDDIES! I look and see one of the people they put in Niall and Harry's group talking to them. I rush over there.

"Hello!" I say half laughing, I'm still on that high you get when you have a huge bundle of nerves and there conquered.

"Taylor! Panda! Other girl... Sorry I don't know you..." Harry says smiling at us all. I giggle and pull Monica forward.

"Boys this is Monica! I'm Taylor, and this is Amanda!" I say introducing us all. They all smile and wave.

"I'm Louis!" A guy with brown hair and side swept bangs and blue eyes says stepping forward. I smile and shake hands with him, then I look at the one with shaggy black hair and brown eyes.

"Zayn." He says, aww he's quite shy. I hold out my hand and he grabs it and we shake hands also.

"Liam." The one with straight long brown hair and brown eyes says. I shake his hand also.

"So that's everyone! Now who wants to go get some drinks and get to know each other?" I ask they all nod, we head out. I walk by Harry whose talking to Louis, they seem to be hitting it off quite well.

"So Taylor, tell me about yourself." Liam says, I look and he's walking beside me, his hands in his pockets.

"Well.... Um... My name is Taylor Ritchie, I'm 16. I'm Irish if you can't tell. I'm quite strange, well that's what everyone tells me at least, my favorite color is Purple. I have an older sibling Leo, he's quite annoying. My parents are divorced, I have a best friend in Mullingar, Sarah. Amanda, Harry, Niall and Monica are my newest best friends. I hope you, Louis and Zayn are added to that list soon." I say finishing, then take a breath. He looks thoughtful. I then realize everyone was listening to me. Well... Ok then.

"Your parents are divorced?" Harry asks from beside me, I look at him and nod.

"Mine to." He says starting to tear up, I wrap an arm around his waist for a hug and he smiles at me.

"That sucks." I say. He chuckles and nods, I look ahead and see the coffe shop right ahead.

"Ooh! There it is!" I say happily, Harry chuckles again and I realize my arm is still around his waist. I slowly remove it, smiling at him. Something flashes in his eyes, but it disappears just as quickly as it appeared. I look behind me, Amanda and Niall are talking in hushed tones i don't know what about but whatever, Zayn and Monica are talking and Zayn is actually smiling! How cute, Liam and Louis are talking Liam staring at Louis like he's mental half the time. I look back up at Harry to see he's been watching me the whole time, I blush and he opens the door. I walk in and smell the coffe, it's not my favorite smell ever. We sit down in a big booth, one of the half circle ones you know? I'm sitting in the very middle, Harry to my right, Louis to his right and Niall to his right, Monica to my left, Zayn to her left, Liam to his left and Amanda across from Niall. We all order some type of tea, and get to know each other till it gets there. Finally the tea arrives and we sip at the hot stuff.

"Louis what are you doing?" Liam asks him, I look up from my tea to see Louis doing some weird dance. Niall takes a sip of tea and look up at Louis. Then be starts laughing and guess what, his tea spits out of his mouth all over the table.

"Niall!" Amanda says laughing, but he can't stop laughing. The waitress comes over to clean up the mess, when Louis's hand knocks over his tea onto him and Harry all over there trousers. I burst out laughing, until Harry jumps up and knocks my tea on me.

"HARRY!" I scream, the tea is super hot and all over my trousers! He standing up, everyone is laughing. The tea had spilled directly onto his crotch! I burst into a fit of laughter, he glares at everyone. Then I realzie how uncomfortable my trousers are with spilled hot tea on them.

"Hey guys can we go my trousers are kind of uncomfortable with tea all over them." I say, Harry and Louis agree with me. We walk out of the place after paying of course and call a cab. Niall an I say our goodbyes to them, since we're at the same place. I hug Amanda, Monica, Louis, Liam, Zayn then Harry. I sit there in Harry's arms saying he won't let me go, I'm not complaining though, he smells delightful. Yes I smelt him.. You would of to, don't deny it. Finally he let's go and I smile at them before hopping into the cab.

"Harry's hug was a bit longer than the others wasn't it?" Niall teases me, I can't stop the blush from spreading across my cheeks and turn towards the window.

"Shut it Leprechaun." I say, he laughs.

"Your just as tall as me!" He say and I laugh.

"I'm a girl, so that's normal! Your a guy, that's not normal." I say teasing him. He glares at me before laughing. Ha he knows he's short, well the same height as me but still. We get to our hotel and walk in. I sit down on my bed, grabbing my suitcase for some p.j's when my phone buzzes.

From: Panda 

Hey we need a band name..

Oh ya.

A/N- HEHE! Hope you like it! Panda should have hers up sometime soon! We have decided on the band name already or were deciding it, either way.. I hope you will like the name! If you want you can comment a name you like? We will take it into consideration! And if you win then something special will happen!! Hehe... You'll have to find out! An for you to find out you'll have to COMMENT! so ya COMMENT VOTE AND FAN MY MARSHMALLOWS!

-Taylor!:)