Not Girl Scouts Chapter 4

Encre's P.O.V

I froze up and didn't dare -or didn't feel like- looking behind me. Red, however snapped his head back and stared at the person who was behind us.

"Did you really think you could leave the castle without me finding out?" Fallacy questioned under a cloak that covered up his whole body and shadowed his face. He was barely noticeable and quite frankly startled me.

Red groaned in annoyance, "Why did you follow us?"

"Because outside, my wife and child are put in danger." Fallacy spoke through gritted teeth.

Red sat up and moved his arms all around him, "I don't see no danger unless you think a tree is going to fall on her." Red snapped.

I could spot a faint red glow coming from the shadowed part under the hood, "You must've forgotten the other creatures in the woods. Don't you remember the troll?" Fallacy growled.

Red's eyes narrowed, "I remember her being alone when that troll attacked. Do you not think I am capable of protecting her?"

"I think you're not suitable to protect her."

"I didn't hear any complaints when she was at my pack so I could protect her from you!" Red snarled and I jumped a little at the anger in his tone.

I let out a sigh. There they go arguing again, which they do all the time. They're both like some bomb ready to explode and when they do they're at each other's throats.

I was beginning to get up when I felt hands help me up and I faced Fallacy who had the cloak over him to protect him from the sun's rays. He was careful with me and very upset. His eyes were still glowing red which meant he was extremely angry with Red, me, or possibly both of us.

"What were you thinking?" Fallacy seethed.

I narrowed my eyes, "I was thinking about getting fresh air and relaxing by the pond." If he wanted to be angry then two can play this game.

"You're not allowed to go outside unless I go with you." Fallacy stated with a stern voice.

I made a small hum before I could answer, "And I told you to get some sleep. So what are you doing here?"

"Trying to find you." Fallacy took hold of my hand but his grip wasn't harsh, "You could've been hurt."

"You know that I'm not stupid Fallacy. I've faced danger. I KNOW what danger is." I was trying to prove a point to him but his rock hard head didn't want to listen to anyone.

Fallacy's eyes went brighter, "I know you're not, you're an intelligent young woman, and you've been through enough danger in your life to-"

"Know what to do when I go through it again." I cut him off.

"Not need to go through it again." Fallacy finished, "You're not going to listen are you?" He questioned.

I took my hand out of his but I didn't make it a rejected gesture, "You're not going to listen so what's the point to listening to someone who's too headstrong."

"She's got a point." Red added knowing that he was only fueling Fallacy's fire.

Fallacy pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation and let out a sigh. Nobody was winning and I think that's just how it should be. I understand why Fallacy believes I shouldn't be outside, but he has to understand that I am fully capable of taking care of myself.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when three shadows flew above me and I was confused. That can't be a bird unless a bird is almost the same size as Fallacy, makes hissing noises, and lands on the ground in cloaks. If so then it's totally a bird.

"Hello Fallacy," One of the cloaked figures sneered, "What a pleasant surprise it was to find you here."

Fallacy's eyes snapped to the group who didn't look very friendly and they were definitely not girl scouts selling cookies. The way Fallacy moved towards me made me wonder who these figures were. He was a little in front of me to shield me away from these people.

"Pleasant isn't the word I'd give you," Fallacy responded back with an edge to his voice, "Foul is more like it."

I couldn't see who were under the cloaks but one thing was for certain. They were Vampires.

"Everyone heard about your marriage and your child on the way. We came to congratulate you on the wonderful surprise." Another one snarled and cackled a laugh, "How surprised we are that the royal bloodline survived." His eyes were on me. Not that I could see them. I could feel them.

"Yes, the children survived. What a happy day it was for everyone who heard about it." The third one said with venom dripping from his voice.

Red got up and moved besides Fallacy, teeth bared and not welcoming. Fallacy's stance was confident and dangerous but with Red they were even more intimidating.

"If that's all you have to say then I'd best advise you to leave because you know you're not welcomed here anymore." Fallacy warned them, "I don't want to repeat myself because if I do you won't like the outcome."

"Of course, we'll leave but we hope you know a storm is coming and you'd best be ready for it." A smile flashed before they were all gone, already flying away before Fallacy could question them.

-Here you guys go! Today I decided to spoil you all with two chapters even though I was thinking about updating Caught Between Two Packs I thought you guys should get another chapter. I'll let you all wonder what's going to happen or what will happen ;) but please vote, comment, and follow if you all want and I shall see you guys in the next chapter! Byeeeeeee-