[24] We're The Flame, They're The Fire

Felicity's memories:-

"Woah!" Brandon got out of the helicopter, looking around, pretty amazed by our surroundings while I stared at the helicopter itself in astonishment.

How could someone create something so

How could someone create something so... I'm speechless.

"You like it?" Hector asked, smiling at me and I nodded my head. I definitely loved it. And the ride! Oh God the ride was wondrous and completely exciting. Made me feel happy.

"Take them to their rooms, Mark. Let them clean up and relax before taking them to the cafeteria so they could eat a good meal, understand?" Hector ordered and the guy, Mark, muttered a 'yes sir.'

A month went by in a blow and all they did was learn a lot of things about the technology they were pretty much drenched in. The three of them worked hard with Hector after they found out about how he gathered all the teens and young adults/children and managed to transport them to the building without the Chief knowing before getting the three of them out of the island they were exiled to. How he did it was beyond Felicity but all she knew was that one day those kids were going to be thrown in an arena__at Brandon's order__ where it'll be almost impossible to survive.

"It's doesn't matter how long it takes for them to die as long as they do." Hector looked up at the large screen, grinning.

I winced as the needle pierced my skin and the artist began drawing on my collarbone. Hector turned around, checked Amelia and Brandon's finished tattoos before nodding his head in confirmation.

"That tattoo is a flame defeating a fire," Hector explained. "We're the flame. They're the fire."

"And with what you're going to do, it will be self explanatory," he added, flashing me one last smile as he departed.

The tattoo artist admired his work and shortly after, he followed Hector out of Brandon's office.

There was this moment of silence I was dreading. Well, not really the silence, I dreaded the conversation that came next.

"We need to talk," Brandon said, taking a seat in front of me.

"What about?" I furrowed my eyebrows, acting confused even if I truly wasn't. I didn't want this conversation, I was trying to avoid it the second I knew what he planned on doing but guess I can't run forever.