xix

Mason and Sleeper fall asleep on the couch, both snoring soundly and curled up around one another.

Eddie waddles toward them and tucks them in, Sleeper snuggling into the warmth and covering Mason.

He takes a moment to breathe as he watches the kids.  He should probably take them to their redecorated room, but he can't pick them up without hurting his back and waking them up.

We could do it, Venom offers.

Eddie shakes his head, let them sleep, they'll wake up otherwise and I'm tired.

Venom doesn't argue, they know how tired Eddie feels.  His feet are swollen and his back is still aching and now the baby won't stop kicking.

He goes to the room and with Venom's help, takes off his shoes.  Without question Venom begins massaging his feet and calfs, making Eddie's eyes close in delight with little moans escaping his lips.

Venom grins.

It's been a while and they keep climbing up higher underneath Eddie's clothes until they wrap around Eddie's half-hard on.

Eddie's breath hitches, hips canting in desperation, trying to find relief.  He's been so tired lately that the thought of sex hadn't even entered his mind.  And fuck he wants more.

"V-V," he chokes out.

Small tendrils appear and help tear off his clothes, sweat pants and boxers falling as tatters to the floor.

But when he feels Venom start to peel off his shirt, Eddie puts a stop to it.

"N-No," he gasps.

"No?" Venom repeats incredulously.

They keep pumping Eddie's erection and Eddie loses his mind to the pleasure.

"V-V, don't," he whimpers.

"Why?"

Eddie's cheeks turn pink.

And it clicks.  He's insecure.

Venom laughs a bit throatily, We know your body, Eddie.  We know every change it has gone through, every detail hidden beneath your clothes.  And you still look gorgeous, still beautiful.  Be proud of the marks and changes we've done, Eddie.  They're good, so good.  You're good enough to eat.  Now let us take care of you.

Venom slashes the shirt off of Eddie's body and helps Eddie onto his side, too big to be on his back without feeling breathless.  They even tuck a pillow under his belly before sliding inside their host in one fluid motion.

Eddie whimpers.  His eyes are screwed shut and his breathing stutters.  It's been too long.

And to Venom, it's like coming home.

Beautiful.

Eddie moans, hips rocking with Venom's lead.  The pleasure is so good and it's somehow more intense.

He buries his face into the pillow under his head, trying to muffle his moans and cries of pleasure.

Choking out a weak, "more, harder."

Venom complies, thrusting harder and deeper.  The bruising grip on Eddie's hips loosen as they come to rest on his swollen belly, feeling a small kick in return.

Venom chuckles, pace becoming ragged.

Close, so close.

Eddie tenses, spilling at the full feeling of Venom inside him, of their baby kicking.  It's all so much as cum splatters onto the underside of his belly.

Venom thrusts one last time before burying themself to the hilt and biting down onto Eddie's neck, re-opening the scarring mark they left months ago.  Their claim, their vow.

Eddie huffs, wriggling away from the mess on the bed and pressing back against Venom's warmth.

"You woke them up," he accuses sleepily, trying and failing to sound angry.

"Sleep, my loves," Venom coos, "rest.  I'll take care of the mess."

Without another word, Eddie closes his eyes and falls into a heavy sleep.

For the first time, a sleep without dreams or nightmares.