+ ten

she had slightly recovered from her breakdowns.

it was a beautiful day. the sun was shining brightly, the white, cotton-like clouds were floating lazily in the air, and everyone around minji was smiling.

smiling, talking.

it seemed like she was the only one who was in low spirits.

the only one who wasn't laughing,

or talking,

or being happy.

i mean, how could she? her disease, her relationships, and even her life was a mess. she loved her best friend, lee taeyong, but that evil bitch heeyeon had brainwashed him and turned him against her.

that wasn't even the crappiest part.

now, she has to throw up those beautiful, soft, velvety flower petals, because of taeyong.

could her life get any worse?

yeah, totally. even her ex-best friend is revenging her by dating taeyong and carrying his child.

minji felt like crying just by the thought of it.

all she wanted was to lock herself in her room, grab tissues and some ice cream, and just. . .

cry.

minji hadn't even realized that she had already entered the mall, and the smell of food assaulted her nose. she looked around longingly, at all those happy people.

i don't belong in this place, with all these happy people, she thought sadly.

she didn't have much money on her to go shopping, and after vomiting out all those petals this morning, she had absolutely no appetite for lunch.

instead, she drifted towards the small, where there was an old arcade at the corner of the mall.

a dry, small smile formed on her lips.

a memory with taeyong flashed in her mind.

they were at that very same arcade after school, having fun to help taeyong vent his anger at the teacher who had, unreasonably, scolded and punished him.

"minji-ah! let me grab that teddy bear for you!" taeyong pointed at a big brown bear plushie in the machine.

taeyong's voice kept ringing in her head.

"doyoung oppa~!" a familiar voice snapped minji out of her thoughts and she turned her head to the left, to see heeyeon and. . .

another guy.

together.

it was as if an arrow had been aimed flawlessly at minji, and smack, it hit on her heart.

perfectly.

what was heeyeon doing here? with... doyoung, that bunny-like guy from school?

was she cheating on taeyong oppa?

she decided to move away from the couple before she was spotted. but before she could leave, she saw doyoung back-hugging heeyeon and kissing her lightly on the lips.

"i love you so much, heeyeon-ah. i'll make sure that you and i, and of course our child will live happily together."

wait... "our child"?

i thought... the child was taeyong oppa's.

what the hell is going on?