+ three

"that's it for today, class. good luck for your upcoming test! study hard! you are dismissed."

"goodbye and thank you mr. seo!"

as the school bell rang, there was no sign of heeyeon. taeyong has finally agreed to study for our science test together at the library. this is one of the only times he has let some time out from his relationship to spend time with me.

but whenever i'm near him, my lungs burn madly, then the flowers bloom, and the same darn petals try to burst out, only for me to forcefully swallow them back down.

and the pain strikes back, not only physically but mentally.

ugh, the agony. i don't want him to be worried with my obvious coughing and injuries.

but will he even care? will he know the bitter truth?

well, i can tell you it's highly unlikely.

"minji-ah!" taeyong called out, earning stares and mutters from the people in the corridor.

"oh wow, it's minslut sucking up to taeyongie oppa."

"wow, he's still friends with that bitch?"

"man, she's such a hoe, she ain't anyone's friend."

"where's heeyeon unnie? she'll put a stop to it."

by now i've long been used to the insults and curses directed at me. i've couldn't care less with numerous bruises on my legs and a scar on my arm.

taeyong flinched when he saw my newly scraped knee from another bullying spree of his girlfriend's that, not surprisingly, he's still oblivious to.

"minmin, are you okay? you've been more careless than ever! don't hurt yourself that much, take care of yourself okay?"

that same nickname. minmin. brings back good old memories.

he's still the caring, loving boy he has always been.

but he still doesn't notice my suffering. nor does he realize i'm under her curse.

all thanks to that hell of a witch, his girlfriend.

heeyeon.

"so the atmospheric pressure is higher than the gas pressure inside the plastic bottle..."

"oh okay. looks like i've forgotten everything from middle school."

he's smart too.

how do i get my mind off him?

"jagiya~!"

oh shoot. it's the devil herself.

"oppa, can we go out now? it's 5:30! we need to eat dinner!"

for god's sake, who eats dinner before 6?

"honey, i'm studying with minji here. i promised her i will finish helping her before i do anything else okay?"

"but oppa~ heeyeon wants oppa to be with her now~"

an absolutely sickening sight.

"...alright then, after this chapter."

funny how the crappiest aegyo in the entire world can win over my best friend.

my crush.

and yup, heeyeon's sending me that evil demonic wink again.

i can never get close to taeyong now. she's robbed me of everything.

my friends.

my trust.

my self-esteem.

my love.