3 weeks left.

It had been a week since Jimin had gone missing, no sign of him anywhere. The dead body ended up being someone who's body had rolled into the forest after a car crash and the police had found it there.

Tae was relived it wasn't Jimin though he felt horrible for feeling that way about someone who had died, someone who's family was mourning.

Tae had been back at the forest quite a few times with Namjoon and the police officers to look for Jimin but they never found him.

It was a lazy Sunday. The boys were laying around doing nothing, Namjoon was at work, Hobi and Jin were shopping, Yoongi was sleeping and Jungkook was in his room. Tae had tried to talk to Jungkook but was ignored again and again making him give up eventually.

Tae hadn't even been in the mood to enjoy the new apartment they had moved into, he had just stayed in his room or in the living room, he was going to wait for Jimin.

Tae was staring at the TV screen blankly, not paying attention to the pictures flashing across. Please God, let me find Jimin. That had been on his mind for days, he was given reassurance by everyone that they would find Jimin and that he was strong but as the days passed Tae became unsure.

He was beginning to brace himself for bad news, Tae's stomach would churn every time he and Namjoon would visit the police station for updates, though he had thrown up less due to the medication the hospital had given him.

He pulled out his phone as he scrolled mindlessly on instagram, liking pictures of familiar faces here and there. He pulled up his camera roll and stared at the pictures of him and Jimin. He called Jimin his best friend hoping the boy thought the same, hoping Jimin also thought of Tae as his but why would he now? Tae had left him, left him in the state he hated most, being alone.

Tae scrolled through the picture but one caught his eye, one he knew he hadn't taken. One of the forest, but his phone has been dead then. His fingers shook above the picture before he clicked it, enlarging the size and filling the screen.

His stomach churned as he started at it.

A picture of him and Jimin sleeping.

His heart raced as he scrambled to his feet and ran to the closest room, Jungkook. Jungkook looked up from his homework as Tae ran in but sighed and looked back down.

"JUNGKOOK!" He yelled as he stuffed his phone in Jungkook's face. "Wha-?" Jungkook started as he slowly grabbed Tae's phone. He stared at the screen while Tae held onto the wall to keep himself from collapsing.

"What the fuck is this?" Jungkook asked as he swivelled his chair to face Tae. Tae's hands shook as he felt himself about to throw up. Without a word he ran into the bathroom and threw up before falling onto the floor.

His legs felt like jelly as he tried to get up but continuously failed to do so. Jungkook ran into the bathroom followed by a sleepy Yoongi who yawned and rubbed his eyes as he walked in. "What happened?" He asked in his raspy sleepy voice. Jungkook showed him the picture and Yoongi immediately stopped talking.

"Who took this picture?" He asked. "WELL SHERLOCK THATS WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO FIND OUT" Jungkook yelled sarcastically but panicked at the same time as he helped Tae to his feet and led him to the living room couch.

"Yoongi please help me" Tae said helplessly as he leaned onto Jungkook's shoulder for support, he saw Jungkook purse his lips but say nothing.

Yoongi started at the picture as he ran his hands through his hair and sighed in frustration.

"When you're feeling better, get dressed we're going somewhere" Yoongi said after a while. He stood up and handed Tae his phone before disappearing into his room.

Jungkook sat with Tae silently for an hour, he got him water and food and helped him to his room before going to his own. Tae realized that Jungkook was a lot like Yoongi, both tough people to get through, either they hated you or loved you.

"Y-Yoongi I'm ready" Tae said after he got dressed. He heard noises from inside of his room, he could hear Yoongi closing his window and locking something before opening his door.

"Lets go" he said as he grabbed the car keys and headed outside and Tae quickly followed.

As he walked to the car he stopped himself, what was he doing? How did he know Yoongi's intentions? It was not like Tae to blindly follow someone but he did.

They drove for a few minutes before they arrived at a house at the end of a sketchy looking alley way. "W-where are we?" Tae asked, his voice shaking. Yoongi said nothing and walked up to the door while Tae stood at the bottom of the steps.

The door opened and there stood,

Jimin.