six

"you have feelings you don't show"

"I need to talk to Jeongguk." Yoongi says as soon as he unlocks the front door.

Seokjin is the only one in the kitchen and, consequently, the only one who heard him.

"A 'good morning, hyung' would have been nice, but I need to talk to you just as urgently." Jin says as he rounds the counter, wiping his hands on his jeans. He was probably cooking something, likely breakfast, but Yoongi is not interested in finding out.

"It can't wait, hyung?" Yoongi asks, nose twitching as he smells a sweet scent catch his breath.

Jin sighs and stops before him. "I wish it could, but it's really important. Especially if you are to find Jeongguk."

Yoongi feels his face morph with confusion. "Find him? Is he not home?" Jin purses his lips and gestures to the couch, where they both take a seat. Yoongi waits for the other to elaborate with questioning eyes.

"Jeongguk, Jia, and Hoseok had to go out because Jimin went into heat." He mumbles, fiddling with his fingers. The news hits Yoongi like a truck and, suddenly, he feels winded, but he won't inhale for fear of catching that scent again.

"H-how?" He asks shakily, tongue darting out to lick his dry lips. "He was on suppressants, was he not?" The question is practically a growl. The alphas and betas of the bangtan pack detest the contract that required their omegas to have to take those stupid pills. But they are artists and cannot be going into heat mid-performances or mid-interviews. Yet it makes Yoongi livid to think the omegas have to take such risky chemicals that make them undergo symptoms that one day may be irreversible.

Jin nods solemnly, "He was, but he was so stressed about Tae that it kickstarted right through them. Poor boy's been distressed all morning. Jeongguk left immediately, Jia went back to her hotel room soon after, but Hoseok stayed a little longer to help me accommodate Jimin, until he could no longer handle the scent either."

Yoongi's hands tighten in his lap, thinking about Hoseok being so close to the omega in such a state. Anything could have happened, betas are nearly as affected by the scent of heats as alphas are.

"Is there anything I can do?" He blurts before he can even get his thoughts straight.

"I'm not sure. Jeongguk left without warning, I don't know where he went." Sitting up straight, Jin continues. "Regarding Jimin, it's best if you either take matters into your own hands or walk out right now before shit goes down."

Take matters into his own hands? "What do you mean?"

Abruptly, the omega stands. "He's been calling your name." Yoongi goes to stand as well, not liking how Jin looks down upon him to speak. "I don't know how good of an idea it would be to throw you in the lion's den, but if it helps us get Jimin mentally stable sooner, the faster we may be able to find Taehyung."