Chapter 9- Luke

As I was saying goodbye to my brother. Thank god Luke gave me some privacy and let us borrow a decent room. My brother keep on asking and telling me how was my life and how good it must have been. I did not wanted to ruin his imagination, so I told him everything except the part in where my family thinks I am a disgrace to them. I told him that we live in the same place and that everything became a little sad since the day they left. He told me he had a surprise and told me to wait here.

When I hear the door open my gaze look at him, but in one of his hands hold a smaller hand than his I finally realized it was Tea. I jump out of the couch and throw myself into my knees in order to reach the height of Tea. I squeeze her, but not too tight in order for her to let her breath. I could not hold my tears anymore and let them fall. As the small tears dropped into the coat Tea was wearing making it soaked. Finally my hands made their way to her face.

I was moving her hair off her face in order to get a clear view of her delicate face. She had not change at all only in her height. Her face was swollen from the icy tears that were dropping off her face. When my bother finally spoke up "she stopped talking since that accident" he told me with a sad expression.

"Talking about that what really happen that day if you can recall. I did not wanted to ask you earlier because I was not sure if it was the right moment" I told him with my worried and serious face. I just wanted to know all this time I told myself I was going to find out what really happen that day. Before he even spoke up I stood up and made my way to him and started to rub his shoulder while he took a deep breath. "It is fine if you do not want to tell me I understand" I told him with all my face expression indicating that I was sad.

"Well how do I start as you can recall. I was playing with my cars and you were playing with Tea. When all of the sudden I saw someone behind the bushes. I was scared I tried telling you, but you were so amazed with the sunrise at first I thought that you were admiring it, a few years ago I started to really analyze and from the looks of it you were enchanted. So I told Tea to come with me and check out what was really behind the bush. We never made it to the bush because out of somewhere I was Tea lying down on the ground. I tried screaming at you. It seemed like this barrier force was making you not notice you surrounding like time had stop for you. Soon after I was Tea on the floor I started to feel sleepy and before I went unconscious I saw white wings. When I woke up I was trapped in that cell and Tea too and that man that trapped us had red wings now. And that was when Luke appeared he seemed like he hated that mans guts. As the years started to go they separated me and Tea in different cells and more people started to appear. Then out of nowhere that man with red wings never appeared again. Also the people stopped coming" he finished telling me

I could not believe everything he was telling me. " They didn't do anything to you guys besides kidnapping you guys. I also could not believe how stupid I was in letting myself be an easy prey I should be the one protecting you guys and I could not accomplish it" I told him ready to cry again.

"Do not be too harsh on yourself. It  was not your fault. And no they did not do anything to us. They did looked a little intimating only the guy with red wings wanted to take blood out of us. I do not know why, but Luke told him it was unnecessary and what they were looking for was not here yet. I find it weird why would they have us trap if they just had us there" he told me with a puzzle and confused expression plaster on his face. 

"I do not know either. Look Tea is already asleep you should go home" I told him making sure I would not slip anything out of my mouth about the deal I made with Luke.

"You mean we should go home" before I could respond him Luke interrupted us.

"This young lady is staying with me. Like it or not" he said emotionless

"What do you mean she is staying with you" he responded him with an anger tone.

"Look you can come and visit her only when I authorized you. She will be fine she will now live with me do not worry" he told more calmly

"What do you mean" my brother responded before he can say anything else I interrupted "please just go home and rest and tell Tea everything is going to be fine. I will be fine Luke is going to take care of me" I told him making my voice sound trustworthy. 

"Ok I will leave on because Tea does not need to hear this, but also because you tell me too do so, but I will come back for you" he told me and kissed me on the head and made his way too the house. As I was watching from the window.