Chapter 4 - Introduction

I was sitting in the middle of the class while Violet was sitting in the front. Violet used to sit in the back with me, but they separated us because we were having way too much fun together. I never knew that too much fun was a bad thing. The teacher couldn't handle us, so he moved us, but that still doesn't mean we can't talk or text.

We usually start talking while the teacher is giving the lecture, but today is just a little different. I feel so tired and I hate history with such a passion. So it's not a good combination. I was working on a worksheet that was asking stupid questions, but me being a good kid I was answering. When in reality I was already counting the minutes to leave out of here and get something to eat from the vending machines or the cafeteria. I will eat anything that it's food and good.

The class was so silent. While I was trying to find a good answer for question number #1 in my worksheet. It's been 30min and I haven't done anything. I open my textbook and decided that I was going to do it to not have homework today at least history homework. While I was searching for my answer in the textbook I finally found the answer and decided to write down what I thought the answer was. As a matter of fact was going my work accuracy the teacher never asked for that. Out of nowhere door opened and everyone turned around to look who opened it.

I tried not to turn around and identify who was the person who interrupted the class from doing their work for the first time. I don't know why, but everytime someone opens the door, I have the habit to look towards the door and identify who was who opened the door. I'm trying to get rid of it, but curiosity wins over me. I turned to see it was Alexander the same guy I meet last night. Wait what? How is it possible? Everything is possible right.

I turned around and saw how Violet was looking at him. She was admiring him from top to bottom. Wow Violet is in love. That's a first one. She wasn't the only one though all the girls from our class were staring at him like he a piece of meat.

"Well introduce yourself" the teacher told him

"Hi, my name is Alexander. I'm new to this school and town. I guess that's it. Where can I sit?" he turned to the teacher.

"Let's see," he was searching for a perfect spot for him to sit and the teacher's eyes were on me like if he wanted Andrew to sit next to me. No, please don't please don't I beg you god please don't.

"Mr Sanchez he can sit next to me just move Alex" Angelica was telling Alex to find a new spot to sit. You see Angelica is the queen bee of the whole school. While the whole class was waiting for Mr. Sanchez to make a decision. Before he had the chance to speak someone else spoke.

"Mr. Sanchez is it possible for me to sit next to Lily" Alexander asked.

That's when I heard my name and I was dead. Just kidding, but I was about to though. Why me? I asked myself again.

"So you know Lily that's good and since she has a good grade I think is a brilliant idea" he told him. What why can't he sit next to Angelica and leave me alone.

"He can still sit next me" Angelica annoying voice piped up again

"No, I think he should sit next to Lily. Alex go back to your seat" Alex was already in another seat since Angelica shoved him way out of his seat. He was returning with an irritating look on his face. I feel you dude, I feel you nobody wants to sit next to the snake. I was thinking to myself. I think Alex is the only one who never falls for Angelica's charm. That's why she is so messed up to him. Also, because he doesn't fight back. He is a pretty good guy once you meet him.

"Hey, nice to see you again" Alexander told me with a fat smile plastered on his face from ear to ear.

"Yeah, me too" I gave him a fake smile. I'm not in a mood of talking. I went back to work. Good thing he didn't bother me anymore.

Minutes past and I looked at the clock again. The bell was almost going to ring. I was on question #14. I couldn't focus today, maybe because Alexander was next to me nah I couldn't focus since the beginning. When I took a glance at his paper he was already finished. Wait, so he is smart in history lucky me, but I will still not copy.

The bell ringed and it was time for 2nd period. Finally

"What class do you have next?" Alexander asked me while looking me in the eye.

"I have English class" I replied, hiding my face trying to not have eye contact with him

"Yes, me too can I walk with you?," he asked

"Sure" I told him already walking to the door. While he was following me. I saw Violet and wave good-bye to her. She wave back with a sad smile in her face. Today is just not her day. I took out my phone and text her see you at lunch.