Chapter 8 pt.1- Maze

The voice that I was hearing was coming from upstairs their was a warning sign that said in red letters Employees Only, but I never been good at following directions so I ignore them and pretended that I didn't see the sign. Besides nobody is here so it is there fault for not monitoring something they should. Oh well I jump the sign over and started to make my path up.

I stepped into the last stair, but something was in the way in order to keep advancing. I twisted the door knob and open the door that was blocking my path. Lucky for me it was open, but I was also scared and wonder why was someone calling my name out or maybe my mind was just playing tricks I wish that isn't something to worry about. I tried to act cool just incase there are cameras or something that is recording, but on the other side I'm terrified and afraid. My insides were shaking even though I looked collective on the outside. As I was walking through the hallway I notice they are doors at each side of the hallway, but what caught more my attention was the door at the end of the hallway.

Everything was dusty and filled with spider web. I looks like people haven't been here for years. Which is not helping in my situation because every step I take the more scare I became.

I finally reach the door that is at the end of the hallway. I twist the doorknob and open it slowly when it was fully open I couldn't believe my eyes they were two stairs one going down while the other one going up.

Which one should I take? I ask myself if go up it is probability the attic and if I go down it's most likely the basement. I am scared of both, but I don't want to go back and waste my time besides what i am going to do at home just go and sleep not even that because I might not even have a good night sleep. I'll go to the basement I am more scare of attics than basements. As I was making my way down I started to visualize the worst scenarios in my mind.

When I reach the bottom they was another door. Seriously what is up with all these doors it seems like it's a maze inside this library. I couldn't help to notice that this door was different from all the other ones. This one has bars going down and there is a little window at the middle of the door. I looks like those prisoners doors when they make sure who you are so you could pass, but instead of being steel this one made out of wood. I open the door like nothing. Seriously what is up with so many doors if they are not even locked up.

As I step into the room or in this case I am calling it a basement because I have no odea what it is. My footsteps echo though the basement as if it was empty. Everything was super dark. I finally see a torch and good thing it had fire on it. I took it and use it as a lamp. When I finally reach the corner i was hearing whispers coming from the other end.

"He is here" "What are we going to do" "Hide the younger ones just in case he wants to use them against us" and some more words and phases, but I couldn't really make out of the rest.

When I finally found the owners of those voices I couldn't believe it who would do something so cruel. There was people inside cells like prisoners, but the most shocking thing is that I recognized some people from the missing posters. Why would someone imprison people and what was there reason? I asked myself.

"It is a girl guys it is not him" someone shouts

"But can we trust her maybe she is working for him you never know" someone else tells him

"No I know her she is my sister" that is when a tons of bricks hit me my feet seemed stuck to the ground I could not move. I felt something wet on the cheeks and I notice that I started crying. I was bringing my hand to my face and harshly started to wipe my salty tears of my face. When I was finally able to move I reached the bars and made my short hands and embracing him into a hug. Both of us crying and hugging me telling me everything is going to be fine and we are going to get back safe and sound.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, but can you please get us out of here" someone blurt out. My brother finally kissed my head before letting me go.

"Sure is there anything useful I can use that you guys can't reach" I asked them nervously and trying to find something useful.

"Yeah at the end of that corner there is this small piece of wire you can use it to pick up the lock" my brother said with a confident voice. I made my way to the wire and draged it to the lock of the cell.

"So where is Tea" my voice cracked when I asked him as I was trying to pick up the lock.

"She is at the other cell, but the faster you get us out of here the faster we can help you and not face him" he said with a worried voice.

"Who is him???" i asked my brother

"I'll tell you later so hurry up"

When I finally manage to get my brother out and so other people as well. We heard footsteps coming this way

"We are so screwed try to hide your sister hurry" my brother's friends yells at him "everybody else get something to defend yourself"

All kinds of OKs and alright were heard trough the crowd