Chapter 2- The Path

Lily P.O.V

As I was walking down the sidewalk and humming that one song that I do not recall the lyrics only the melody I turned my head slowly towards the beautiful moon that was high in the sky. It was bright and shinny like a brand new ball. I was thinking about the good memories of my childhood they were full of epic adventures. I wish I could go to the past and protect them from whoever took them away from me that morning. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not notice that something was right in front of me  "Ouch when was a wall in the middle of the sidewalk," I exclaimed while rubbing my nose and thinking that probably it is red like rudolf because I could feel a lot of heat from the point of my nose to the bridge of it. Now all I need is a mirror to confirm is it's really red. I always check if it's red when I am hit or when I bump into something it's a habit that I have since my skin is really sensitive and get bruises really fast abd easily. Also, because my mom and dad sometimes cross the line. Sometimes I get my bruises without even noticing. Not until I take a shower. 

"Sorry I never knew that someone would compare me to a wall" a husky voice apologize. I know that voice, but where have I heard it.

I turned my face and saw a handsome man standing right in front of me. He had blond hair and blue eye color. He was also tall and very build up body. I swear I've seen him somewhere.

"It's fine, I should've paid more attention around me. I should be the one saying sorry", I told him embarrassed. I could feel my heat rise up in my cheeks. 

"It's fine. My name is Alexander," he responded while running his hand though his hair.

"My name is lily, nice to meet you. Are you from here?" I asked him trying to find my voice. Also trying to hide my face from him since it was turning really red. Thank god it's night. Even though I always loved the night they are full of adventure. Also, that way my parents don't know if I'm out in the streets, they think I'm sleeping in my bed.

"No, I barely moved here. I came here for a job and I wanted to move from my house as well" there was sadness in his voice. "And why is a  beautiful woman like you outside in the middle of the night when you should be inside your house nice and warm".

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to get some fresh air" I replied. I couldn't tell him about my problems I don't even know him. He's a stranger to me, but why does my heart says otherwise I feel like I know him somewhere in my life. Maybe I should just stop worrying about it and go home and try to sleep. Yup, that's it, I need sleep. That's all I need right now.

 " I should go home my mom might be worried" I told him even though I know my mother wouldn't care any less. I just want to go home ASAP.

"OK, I hope I see you again and soon," he was saying while shaking my hand

We both went to the opposite sides. When I got home, I went straight to bed and reach under my bed and grab my journal. I open it and started to write on it.

September 8, 1999
Today I had a nightmare about someone the same thing a man with black wings. Not only that, but I am also dreaming, another man with white wings fighting each other. I was running to this beautiful garden full of red and black roses full with blood bodies everywhere lying lifeless on the ground. There was fire everywhere and I was trapped inside a beautiful castle. The thing is that I can't remember their faces. I woke up and went for a walk and bumped into Alexander. He looked familiar, but I can't remember him. P.S today I got further in my dream than usual