Chapter 3- School

Beep! Beep! Beep!  My alarm went off. I stood up and shut it and went back to bed. Instead of getting of getting ready to go to school and making breakfast. I tug the sheets closer to me and my body. You see, the only thing I don't like about waking up is the cold breeze that runs into my body. I only hate the cold in the morning because it reminds me that my day is going to be like hell. Not only that, but I love my bed so much and mostly my warm blankets. I also put my alarm 30 minutes earlier because it takes me that much time just to get out of bed.

I stayed in my bed and stared at the ceiling and reflecting about my live. I also wonder when in the world would I get up to start my daily routine. I finally took a glance at my clock and it was 6:30am. I still have time, but I still need to make breakfast.

I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and brush my teeth. I also did what I usually do in the bathroom. I change into some jeans and a black t-shirt,  put on my sock and my pair of black vans. I know that my outfit is simple, but I like it. Mostly because I can move and breath. I went downstairs and made some eggs and bacon for myself. I bet that my mom and dad already went to work. They always go to work early or they wait until I am out of the house so they won't see me. 

When I looked at my clock for the second time it was 7:25. I'm good on time man I'm in a role today. I'm usually always late and mostly when I'm up all night. I was surprised that last night I fell asleep a lot earlier than I suspected.   

I finished my breakfast and gather my stuff for school. I got out of the house and started to head off to school. As I got closer to the school gates my eyes travel in search for my best friend. When I step into the hallways of the school there was my friend Violet. She was already there waiting for me with a big smile on her face, but that smile was different from all she had shown me. 

"What up girl," she said while coming towards me and giving me a big hug squishing me like a teddy bear. 

"I can't breath," I was holding my neck in exaggeration and my right hand over my heart as an indication that she almost killed me . 

"You'll be fine besides you are a really strong girl," there was no hint of worry in her words or at least she try to hide it. I know why though, something happened to her or she is upset about something and doesn't want to tell me.  I know that she will tell me sooner or later, but I'm a curious person.

"Violet tell me," I demanded with my arm crossed across my chest and a serious expression placed on my face.

"Tell you what? I don't know what are you talking about," She sounded upset something really happened to make her act like this.

"Please I'm trying to help you" I'm really worried about her since she is always a happy person even when she is mad she stills smiles.

"Fine I'm failing all my classes and my mom wants to send me to London in a private school to study. She is only giving me this whole month to raise them up so she could make her final decision," She was really sad and upset. Man I can't let that happen she is my only best friend not only that, but my sister in crime. She can't just leave me here oh hell no I won't let that happen.

"Don't worry, I'll help you. I'm not smart, but we could make it work you just need to work a little harder," I told her as I was planning on my head how to help her so she won't fail any classes.

" Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden" she sounded a little unhappy and sad. This girl she will never change.

"I'm positive besides you are not a burden you are my sister and sisters help each other" I answer her from the bottom of my heart.

"Thank you so muck I love you" She said while hugging me this girl loves hugs that's for sure. What can I do, but hug her back.

Ring Ring RIng

" We should hurry up so we won't be late for class" I was unhooking myself from the tight hug. 

"Yeah, you are right" Violet agreed with me and started to run. Wait let me rephrase that walk down the hallway to our class as our giggles echoing in the hallway.