chapter 26:Where are we going?

3rd person POV

Y/n:"EASY HORSEY!!! DOWN BOY, DOWN!!!"

Y/n is seen on a blue flaming horse, with a carriage, on a bridge.

Y/n is holding the horse by its neck and it is jumping around, trying to knock him off, y/n losses his grip a little and Geryon, the horse, he is currently fighting is able to swing y/n off and falling down, y/n pulls out Agni and Rudra and combin...

Y/n is holding the horse by its neck and it is jumping around, trying to knock him off, y/n losses his grip a little and Geryon, the horse, he is currently fighting is able to swing y/n off and falling down, y/n pulls out Agni and Rudra and combines the two of them, together, putting them into a glaive and starts spinning them, above him, to slow himself down, it works, but only a little and y/n still crashes into the ground, injuring his leg, he holds it pain. He looks up to see Geryon falling towards him, y/n rolls out the way and Geryon lands next to him and raises its front legs and tries to stomp y/n, but y/n uses royal guard to stop the horses leg and quickly switches to trickster and teleports away. Y/n looks around him and sees that him and Geryon are in a arena, y/n scoffs and faces Geryon, he takes out rebellion and points it at Geryon.

Y/n:"Come on, show me ya moves!"

Geryon let's out a loud neigh, that echoes throughout the entire arena, y/n and Geryon then begin to have a standoff and both wait patiently for their opponents first move. The arena fell silent as both fighters stood their ground and faced each other, both not showing any emotion, a drop of sweat fell from y/n's forehead, as it hit the ground both fighters charged at one another, y/n grips rebellion with both hands and as Geryon charges at y/n he swings rebellion and it causes Geryon to trip and crash into the arena wall. Y/n wipes the sweat from his forehead, with devil bringer and looks at Geryon who stands up and looks at y/n, while both are breathing heavily, Geryons eyes light up and it starts running in laps, around the arena and missiles start coming out the carriage and fly towards y/n, he gets up ebony and ivory and starts shooting at the swarm of missiles, y/n manages to hit one of the missile's, it causes a chain explosion and all the missiles go off, in front of y/n and blow him away. Y/n is blasted away, by the explosion and he lands, covered in burn marks and cuts, from the cloud of smoke  Geryon emerges and charges at y/n, head on, y/n switches to royal guard style and blocks Geryons charge, but Geryon uses all its power and destroys y/n's shield. Y/n is kicked by Geryon y/n was kicked a good distance, while in the air y/n uses devil bringer to extend out and grab Geryons snout and pulls himself to the creature and when close enough he kicks Geryon in the face and knocks down the horse. He then uses Cerberus to freeze the horses leg and uses his right arm to hit Geryon, with the nunchucks, from the right, then left and rapidly switching between both left and right, before slamming his weapon to the ground, creating a wave of ice and badly damaged the creature. He then uses Agni and Rudra and slashes from the left and below and jumps above Geryon and creates a tornado of fire and wind and finishes his assault and teleports away. Y/n takes a breather and looks at Geryon barely standing, its legs looking like they could collapse any minute, Geryon whines a little, the creatures sound makes y/n full of regret as he sees it bowing its head towards him.

Y/n:"I suggest you give up, you are in no condition to fight, offer your soul, now." (Please I beg of you.)

Geryon lowers its head in defeat and then it starts to disintegrate before y/n's eyes, Geryon turns into a small navy blue light. Y/n reaches his hand out towards the light and it goes to his hand, it flys towards y/n's hand and accepts him, then a blinding light surrounds y/n's body, after the light died down, y/n was covered by a blue aura, then the aura disappears and y/n's confused by what happened.

Y/n:"Soooo? No new weapon?"

Agni:"No y/n, don't you know what that power is?"

Y/n:"No sadly."

Rudra:"You have now gained quicksilver style, you can move faster than anything, time bends to your will!"

Y/n:"Sweet! Quicksilver active!!"

......Nothing happened.

Y/n:"Okaaay. ZAWADURO!!!"

......Nothing happened.

Y/n:"Come on. Quicksilver!"

Suddenly everything around y/n turned grey,black and white.

Y/n:"Nice, let's see how long I can keep this up."

34 minutes later.

Y/n had blood coming out his nose and after wiping it away quicksilver deactivated and y/n fell to his knees and began vomiting and coughing, like he was violently being choked.

Y/n:*cough* "That was a stupid idea."

Y/n got up and walk to the exit of the arena, after he walked through the door, the room fell silent until a couple of seconds later y/n comes back running and jumps in the center of the arena and spreads his arms wide open.

Y/n:"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!"

..........

Y/n:"Damn, I wish someone was here, to see that."

Y/n then y/n leaves the room, for good this time, he walks up a couple flight of stairs enters a library, that had destroyed shelves, some riddled with bullet holes and some blasted across the floor. He stumbled upon a book, it looked more like a journal and y/n opened it, he began to read the book, outloud.

Y/n:"You've heard of it haven't you? The legend of Sparda. When I was young my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entities off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side. I never believed it. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale. But I discovered that this so-called legend wasn't a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know? Well... I met the sons of Sparda, both of them. Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins, the two battled each other like arch enemies. It seemed as if they derived some sort of twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end... only one was left standing-AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Y/n screams in agony as imagines appear in his head, he sees Vergil and Dante both fighting in the rain. Then seeing Vergil stab Dante with yamato and walking away, before grabbing  rebellion and turning around to stab Dante with it.

Y/n:"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! GRRRHH!!"

Agni:"Y/n, y/n!!"

Rudra:"What is wrong!!?"

Y/n:"GRRRHHHH!! These visions!! It's like!! It's like I've LIVED them BEFORE, WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!! THESE images, they're NOT MINE!!! WHY AM I SEEING THEM!!!!?? EVERY HAPPY AND SAD MEMORY, WHY, WHY, WHY AM I SEEING THEM!!!!??"

Agni:"Get a hold of yourself!!"

Rudra:"Don't let them get to you!!"

Y/n:"WHY!!!!?? WHY DID VERGIL KILL HIM!!!!?? WHY DID THEY FIGHT!!!!?? HOW ARE THEY RELATED TO SPARDA!!!!?? WHAT IS IN THIS DAMN TOWER!!!??"

Y/n says before he faints on the ground and his mind is a blank, he is broken, because of this new revelation, can he escape this tower? Or is he doomed to fall here, like one of the sons of Sparda? Those answers with be answered next week, goodbye.

WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!??