chapter 17:don't say goodbye

Lucy's pov 

About a week, after we beat phantom we started rebuilding and everything seemed normal again. *chuckles*
But it wasn't long till things took a turn for the worst. We were confronted by the rune knights, the magic counsels army. Natsu and Happy tried to run, but got caught mirajane then said "silly Natsu, you know there's no escaping the rune knights." then master Makarov began crying, because he was afraid of going to jail. Then at that moment I asked "hey guys wheres y/n?"

3rd person pov

Y/n:"speak for yourself Mira I have escaped the rune knights many times before and will do so again, ta-ta."

Y/n was on a roof of a house, then started running as fast as he could, in order to escape the run knights but sadly they knew this would happen and had a secret weapon.

R/k:"lieutenant it's him the rouge and he's getting away!"

???:"not for long, he's not."

Just then a women jumped after y/n. She then grew some Angel like wings, she flown through the air and threw a spear to y/n, it then attached him to a wall, y/n struggled to get free. He wasn't able to because a pair of handcuffs were placed on him. 

Y/n:"GAH what the hell is this?"

???:"well hello Y/n it's been awhile hasn't it?"

Y/n:"no.. God no. Not you of all people why you Tsubaki."  

Tsubaki:"ahh so you do remember me, how many times have I now caught you this must be the 18th time now

Tsubaki:"ahh so you do remember me, how many times have I now caught you this must be the 18th time now."

Y/n:"wow you never lost count."

Lucy's pov 

I recognized that women she is a lieutenant in the rune knights. She's Tsubaki Yayoi, she ranked at the top of her academy and is really famous. After then the rune knights rounded everyone up and took us to a military post for extensive questioning. We had to indoor a week of daily interrogation, but everything seems to have blown over now. But it would have been quicker if y/n didn't keep insulting the rune knights.

Flashback

Rune knight:"so Mr. Y/n where were you when Phantom Lord attacked Fairy Tail?"

Y/n:"f***king your mom."

Tsubaki:"really this again?"

Flashback over

It took a bit of time for y/n to spill the beans to them, that boy I, never know what's going on through his head. From what I can gather the counsel has decided to make a ruling on fairy tails punishment at a later date. But you don't have to worry about me mom, I don't think their gonna be to hard on us. All of the evidence including eyewitness reports Cleary showed that phantom attacked us first. "Ow this ugly bruise hurts so bad." ...you know mom I can't help but wonder if dad was really behind all of this. You don't think he would go that far do, you.....now that I think about it, he would,without even giving it a second thought. I just don't get it, I don't understand why he's so desperate for me to come home all of a sudden,it's not like he even care if I was their or not. Mom, he do it again wouldn't he,uses money to try and control me... No I won't let that happen, not this time.