chapter 4:brawl

No one's pov

As we see team natsu are traveling to the last place the rouge wizard was spotted, they discuss how there going to catch him while on a cart going to t/n a town were he was last spotted by.

Gray:"well do we know anything about this guy his looks,personality and do we have a plan?"
Erza:"well for all we know is he wears a f/c hoodie that and he has a half mask along with a set of goggles as well as some f/c shoes,gloves,f/c pants and finally walking around with a sword on his back that has a skull on it the name of the sword is called rebellion."
Lucy:"hmm I think I heard of that sword before."
Gray:"really what do you know about it?"
Lucy:"it's said that the sword was forged over thousands of years ago and was able to kill demons, as well as dragons, but that part was forgotten, but that's not all it's said to curse the welder of the sword turning them insane."
Erza:"well if that's the case, then we better not touch it and should bury it if we can. Now let's be careful this person could very well be dangerous and must plan his raids carefully his own mind is a cunning he must be able to solve equations faster then normal."

Cutting to y/n

Y/n:"what is 2 plus 2 wait that's it 22 I'm a genius!"

Erza:"he may focus on the target, never losing sight."

Y/n:"alright just walk a little more and I'll-"
*ring ring*
Y/n:"hhhaaa ICE CREAM! HELL YEAH!"

Erza:"he could be a master of disuse."

Y/n:"alright, they won't be expecting this, a clown walking around a base I'm i goddamn genius."

Erza:"he may even have photographic memory."

Y/n:"wait. What was I doing something about hostages in the building-"
*BOOM*
Y/n:"oh yeah forgot about that."

Erza:"finally he could be the most fearful person we ever met."

Y/n:"I AM Y/N HEAR ME ROAR!"

Erza:"now then I think we're here."

As the cart came to a stop, natsu jumped out and thanked the ground for being there. Then the rest of the group followed him, they see the town, it looked shady they try there best to get info from local gangs,mafia,etc. But erza kept knocking them out by headbutting them then, they decided to spit up into three groups erza by herself, Lucy and gray, then natsu and happy as they began there search. A certain h/c haired boy was in a bar, telling how he raided the Goldstein train but then one of his friends told him a guild called fairy tail are searching for him. Y/n thanks his friend and gives him some jewl, then grabs his guns and sword and ran out, meanwhile Lucy is talking with gray.

Lucy:"hey gray I'm kind of afraid."
Gray:"of what?"
Lucy:"well of the rouge wizard of course! I heard about how he killed two guys in a bar with a pencil!"
Gray:"wait, what, how!?"
Lucy:"I don't know but I hope it's not true."

As they were walking, a person with a sword ran past them wearing a mask, along with his goggles they saw h/c because his hood was down.

Gray:"hey!"

Gray called out to them only for him to continue running.

Lucy:"was that-"
Gray:"the rouge come on we can't let him get away!"
Lucy:"right!"

They then ran after him, only for the person to throw down a knife, that was glowing.

Gray:"Lucy stop!"
Lucy:"huh?!"