chapter 22:Dance of fire and wind

A/n:Welp I just found out that I accidentally made chapter 16 into 17 when I first wrote it and I had to go change all the chapters to the correct numbers. Fuck me, I'm sorry guys that you have the worlds biggest dumbass writer. Anyway enjoy the story.

3rd person POV

After y/n's encounter with Cerberus the demon dog he began to make his journey to climb the tower to the top, as he kept walking through on he found what looked like remains of a giant centipede, y/n was quite disturbed by the remain and its smell. The entire place seemed to have been empty for a while, then y/n saw a door with a pad right next to it. As y/n got near it he started to get immense pain, in his head so intense he fell to his knees but was still able to keep himself conscious, then when he looked up he saw a familiar man with white hair and a red coat. It of course was Dante, y/n then was surprised, not just because Dante was there, with him but also he looked a lot younger than before then y/n got up to try to talk to him.

Y/n:"Dante! How and why are you-"

Y/n then tried to talk to him but suddenly Dante seemingly fazed through him, this shocked y/n and for a moment y/n thought he could be a ghost but he thought that was stupid and threw that theory away. Dante was inspecting the same door y/n was walking to a minute ago and after a while Dante began to walk away and seemed to have given up, only to quickly turn, run and try to spin kick the door down only for it to not have any affect whatsoever. Y/n gave a "really?" Displeasing face for Dante's action, Dante then walk back a little and took out his own ebony and ivory and was ready to shoot the door down until a voice stopped him.

???:"Yoo hoo!"

Then both y/n and Dante turned to where the voice was heard and saw a creepy clown man behind them. Dante seemed calm, but y/n on the other hand it seemed the sound of glass breaking and a high pitched scream were both heard, as y/n's eyes went to all white and had a scarred face.

Y/n:"W-why did it have to be a f**king clown!? Why?! Maybe it also cant see me?"

Good to say his fears were put to rest as the clown was ignoring him and was focused on Dante.

???:"There's no need to use violence, devil boy."

Dante then spun his guns and was about to open fire until the clown stopped him.

???:"Wait, wait, wait, better listen to what others say, lad. This tower here is very sturdy, you see."

Dante then put his guns down and the clown then tapped the door with a object in his hand.

???:"Your tricks will do no good. No good!"

Dante then took ivory and pressed its barrel into the mans face.

Dante:"Zip, it or I'll pierce that big nose."

???:"That could be a problem! Just hear me out. You've got nothing to lose, right? My name is Jester, and I know a thing or two about this place. That thing there is a power generator for this entire sector. In order to open the door, you need to apply a little SOMETHING to it first. Do you know what THAT is, kid? Or is that too difficult for you?"

The man now named Jester then started to laugh maniacally, but was put to silence when Dante started to shoot at his feet, then after while Jester actually started to dance almost seems he was not affected by the bullets.

Dante:"Get to the point. Or do you wanna keep on dancing?"

Dante then stopped firing and Jester began to catch his breath and started to fan himself with his wand or whatever as if he was tired out.

Jester:"Actually, I prefer a sword to be my partner. May I have this dance, my lady?"

Jester bowed like a gentleman at a ball and Dante then took out rebellion and tried to slash down on Jester, but it seemed he teleported and Dante missed. It then seemed like rebellion hit the generator and the door then opened.