Chapter16: Stallord

Link's pov:

After I got the master sword, Midna told me that we should go to the desert but we couldn't find any access.
After a lot of research, we found this weird chubby creamy clown guy who had a canon on top of his house. We tried to talk to him and he told us the the canon he had on his house was his main entertainment system and that it would fire me to the desert.
He told us that the 'ride' was 20 rubies so I gave him, praying to not die, and I got launched into the air.
After a long fall, I fell to the ground, and to my surprise, I wasn't dead.

Link: If only there was an other access...

Midna: Oh come on! I know you enjoyed it!

Link: Not my type of entertainment...

Midna: Anyway, I think I know where the shard is.

Link: Lead the way then.

Timeskip:

After some walk, we arrived at a cave. We entered it and there was a lot of sand everywhere. But since it was quicksand, I tried not to step on it. I made my way to the other room where in the middle stood a chest. The door collapsed behind me and skeletons appeared out of nowhere.
I quickly slashed them but I felt weird, like if there was something on me...

Y/n: Midna...

Midna: Yes?

Y/n: Turn me into a wolf please.

She touched me with the crystal and I transformed. I used my sences and saw that there was invisible rats on me. I did a spin attack to kill all of them.

Y/n: You can turn me back into a human now.

I transformed back and went to the chest. I narrowly dodged a sword that was coming for my neck. I looked at my side and saw the the skeletons were back on their foots. I slashed them again and I opened the chest. In it, there was a weird spinner kind of thing.
I took it with me and made my way to the other room. Once again the door collapsed behind me but the only thing in this room was a hole with a gear shape.

Link: Oh...

I took the weird spinner and put it in. I got on the spinner and made it spin. I heard the gears rolling and the floor moving (accidental rapping...).
It was gonna take sometime...

Timeskip:

So after some time, we had access to an other room which consisted in a lot of sand. There was a big skeleton in the middle of the room...Zant...He was on the creature's head...

Link: ZANT!!!

Zant: ...

He pushed a sword into the creature's skull and disapeared. We heard movement, the creature was moving.

Link: Wait...It's a Stallord!!!

The Stallord stood up on his vertebral bones and emitted a roar.

Midna: Break his vertebral bones!

I tried to ran at him but the sand was restraining my movement. I took the spinner and used it to rush at his bones while dodging the weird creatures around him.
I repeated the process sometime and after I broke all of them, the sand disapeared, leaving only a pillar at the center and me, all the way down.
I looked around but saw nothing so I decided to go up. I saw those weird shaped holes in the walls so I tried to get the spinner I them. It turns out I can climb all the way up I think.
I was almost midway when I saw the Stallord flying skull in front of me.

Link: Oh f*ck!

I saw him charge a sphere of energy. He shot it so I tried to jump away. I got on the pillar's side as I was going slightly faster.
I repeated that again and again, dodging and gaining speed as I was now a meter away from him. I jumped toward him and knocked him down. I got down and slashed my sword at the sword on his skull, breaking it and killing the Stallord.
I got on top of the pillar as the mirror's shard appeared.
Midna grabbed it and put it away.

Midna: 3 more to go.

Link: Yep...

A/n: Hello my fellow reader, I hope you still enjoy my book. For my part, I really enjoy writing them.
Bye!