Chapter6: Problems

Two month had past since I met them, Link, Ilia, Collin, Bo and everyone became close friends. I learned that link wasn't actually born here but that he came from a village that was no more, I also saw that link had a crush on Ilia but I'm not too concerned about that, he'll manage. Collin is always trying to be like link, rather he wants to be like him. Appart from that, everything was going well. You were learning tricks with epona and she started to like you....not the furry way but....*sigh* you understan-

Simon-san: NOT THE WALL!!!!

....Anyway, I was talking to Collin because, apparently, the trio has run off into the outside of the village and link was trying to catch them.

Y/n: And why did they run off like that?

Collin: They were following a poor monkey.

Y/n: I'll go then. Take care Collin!

Collin: Later!

I ran to the entrance and followed the path to the forest. I saw Malo on the side of the road.

Y/n: Were did they go?

Malo: *points a direction* Here.

Y/n: Thanks.

I ran again some time and this time, I saw Beth.

Y/n: Were?

She pointed out the direction and I ran again. This time, I arrived near a huge tree and in front of this tree, there was a cage with the monkey and...Talo? There also was two bokablins and I can see link in the distance with Epona. I ran as fast as I could and arrived near Link.

Y/n: Hey.

Link: Oh Y/n, I'm gonna beat the goblins, freed them please.

Y/n: Got it.

We both ran and arrived near the cage. I broke the wooden bars and freed the two of them. Link came by, he got rid of the enemies.

Link: Talo, Why did you run off?

Talo: I-I was chasing this monkey because thought she was annoying but she's cool!

While they were talking, a gobbling stood up behind and was about to slash link with his masses but you blocked it with your arm.

Y/n: Don't let your guard down.

You punched him, making a hole in his chest and threw him aside.

Link: Yeah, thanks I'll be careful next time.

You all went home and saw Rusl on the way down.

Rusl: Hey! Have you found him?

Link: Don't worry, he's safe.

Talo stoped hidding behind Link's leg and went to Rusl.

Rusl: Thanks, I'm gonna have a NICE talk with him.

The little boy shivered.

Rusl: Thanks again you two, you can go to sleep now.

We did as he said.

Timeskip:

It was morning. I just got up and was doing some push ups and other kinds of exercises. I was outside the house and the birds were chirping all around. Nice and calm morning are so great.

Rusl: Hey Y/n!

Nice and calm morning....

Y/n: Hey Rusl, How's it going?

Rusl: Fine, and you?

Y/n: Same. How was your little talk with Talo?

Rusl: Fun....just kidding, I just restricted his 'fun area'.