Chapter14: The last fused shadow

We were on land, getting some rest.
Link was sleeping while I was looking around. Midna got out of Link's shadow.

Midna: What are you doing?

Y/n: Oh Hey midna, I was searching for an entrance...

Midna: Erm....

Y/n: What?

Midna: You are looking at the ground...

Y/n: Well yes but I can kinda see through.

Midna tilted her head slightly.

Y/n: I'm feeling the entrance...

She tilted her head on the other side. So I turned around to look at her.

Y/n: I use magic if you prefer.

Midna: Oh! You have magic powers?

Y/n: My powers are really small for now... I found the entrance by the way.

Midna: Oh ok.

I turned around and laid on the ground waiting for Link to wake up.
After some time, I heard him move so I got up and once he was awake I told him that I found the entrance.

Link: Midna, were are the Zora's tunic?

Midna: Here.

She made the tunic appear but the little problem was.

Link: Where's the second one?

Midna: I don't know....

Y/n:*sigh* I'll hold my breath then...

They turned around and looked at me.

Link: Just holding your breath won't do it...

Midna: You'll be underwater for some time, not just a minute idiot.

Y/n: My lounge capacity isn't bad actually.

Link: Erm....

Y/n: Last time I tried, I kept my breath for two hours.

Link: What?

Midna: Get dressed Link, if he is stupid let him drown himself...

Link: Hell n-

Y/n: Hell yeah I'll drown myself, that's what I want!

Midna: Huh?

Y/n: I can drown without dying... That's why I 'hold my breath'

Link: ....

He dressed up.

Y/n: You kinda look like a ninja now.

Link: Let's go already.

Y/n: Follow me.

I got into water and started to swim toward the entrance. After some time, Link saw it and rushed passed me since his tunic boost his speed. I arrived at the entrance and saw Link further down so I got to his level but he got pulled by some kind of tentacle. I looked down and saw an horrifying fish, it tried to grab me too but I sliced his tentacle and swam in Link's direction. With one of it's tentacle, the monster pulled Link's mask that was made to breath underwater but Midna pulled it back up. Every once in a while, the monster tried to get a hold of me and I sliced him every time while Link was trying to pierce through the eye on the back of the fish. He was thrown away and by some kind of magic, the Zora's queen appeared and lifted Link to make him gain speed and threw him at the eye. He successfully pierced it and the water level went down.
There was no more water so link got rid of the mask.

Link: That's done.

He looked at me and I spitted all the water I had absorbed. I spitted the water for ten good seconds and Link weirdly chuckled.

Y/n: Too much water...

The fused shadow appeared and Midna grabbed it.

Link: It looks like your hat!

Midna: Forget about all this.

Link: Huh?

Midna: I will bring you back to Zora's domain and then it'll be over for you.

She created a portal.

Midna: Come on.

Link: Come on y/n...

We went into the portal and teleported away. Link looked down.

Y/n: I have to check something, wait a minute.

Link: Ok....

I walked behind a pillar and got out my sword.

Y/n: Are you there Sword?

It didn't answered but I heard a thud behind me so got back to Link's position but I saw Link in his wolf form on the ground and unconcious and in front of him, Zant.... Midna was also on the ground with a different colour pattern on her skin while she looked weak. I rushed at Zant.

Y/n: BASTARD!!!

I swung my sword at him but he dodged and got out his dual sword. He ran at me and made weird movements while swinging his swords around, I blocked every attack and countered the last one by dodging and slashing vertically. He stumbled backward and fell on the ground. I heard sounds behind me. I checked on Link.

Y/n: Come on buddy! Tell me you are awake!!!

He looked at me and then to Midna.

Link: Midna! She is h-

Y/n: I know, take her to Zelda, I'll cover your bac-

I felt a sharp pain on my stomach, Link looked horrified so I looked down and saw that Zant's sword had pierced me.

Link: Y/N!!!

I turned around and slashed at Zant while he dodged.

Y/n: GO NOW LINK!!!!

Link: BUT Y-

Y/n: GO SAVE MIDNA YOU DUMBASS!!!

Link: .....got it, stay alive please.

He ran away with Midna on his back.

Zant: Useless...

Y/n: If I don't kill you now... They will!

I rushed at him and slashed multiple times but with the wound I had, my movements were slow.

Zant: You can't beat me anymore...

Y/n: SHUT U-

He swung his sword horizontally as a fell on my knees while my blood was pouring onto the ground.
Everything became blurry and dark as I lost consciousness laying in my own blood...