Chapter11: The Golden wolf

Link was happy to see that they were all okay but....they were sad and looked down...

Link: Collin! Why do you look so sad? Look at me! Hey...

Link looked at him

Link: Can't you tell I'm Link? Is it because I'm a wolf?

Suddenly, Collin's facial expression changed and Link though that Collin saw him but...

Collin: Beth. Hey Beth, don't cry...

Beth: I'm scared. So scared! What are we gonna do???

Link: Beth!

They still seemed to ignore him... Link looked at them saddened.

Midna: Have you forgotten? When Light-Dwellers enter the Twilight, they turn into spirits.

Link: Are they alive?

Midna: They're not dead...but not alive either. They simply exist in the interval of Twilight, forced to wander around in fear.

Y/n: ...

Our lost friends continued to chat with despair so we took our leave. We were now outside.

Midna: How sad to be just in front of someone and not be noticed at all.

They continued to.talk but I wasn't paying attention because since a day or two, I started to feel different...or rather I started to sences thing before they happen and right now, I was feeling monsters...

Y/n: Watch out!

Monsters rushed at Link and before I could do anything, the monsters were dead and in front of us was a golden wolf. It ran away and we followed him.

Timeskip:

The golden wolf ran right through what seemed to be a sheika stone and disappeared. Link suddenly collapsed on the ground.

Y/n: Link? Hey Link, Wake up! No time to sleep, we gotta mo-!

???: I transported him in my ether, he will return stronger than ever.

Y/n: Who are y-

Midna: It's you?

Y/n: Huh?

She approached him and hugged him.

Midna: You were alive this whole time weren't you?

I looked at them, a little bit lost but I decided to drop it. I looked around while they chatted but felt more monsters coming.

Y/n: Erm....Midna?

She looked at me.

Y/n: I may need assistance, I can't see this bugs really well...

Midna: Bugs???

She looked around horrified as she saw them. The golden wolf was gone.

Link's pov:

Link: Were am I? It feels like I'm on top of clouds....Midna? Y/n? Am I really all alone?

I felt a strong presence behind me so I turned around fast and came face to face with a scary squeleton in armour. He took his sword in attack way so I ran at him with my sword, he is left handed like me, what a bad match up... We did swings an dodges I missed a swing so he hitted me with his shield with an enormous amount of power, I was sent backward.

Link: Who are you?

???: You decide who you want me to be. If you die, then I'll be a reaper. But if you live, I'll be something else entirely

He rushed at me.

Back to your pov:

Y/n: Erm...Midna, Why can't I move?

Midna: EEK!!!

Y/n: Calm do-

Midna: GET AWAY FROM ME INSECTS!!!

Y/n: *sigh* Guess I'll have to wait...

Midna: GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Y/n: I'll never get to finish my sentences....oh, nevermind.

And now she isn't able to move too hehehe, funny.

Link's pov:

I was all bruised, it feels like I've been there for days....

???: You won't beat me if you wield this sword with no power.

I looked at him, extremely tired.

???: Stand up!

I barely had a fighting stance but I decided to rush at him, he blocked the first strike but leaves an opening so I striked him in the stomach, sending him backward, I jumped and landed on top of him, punching my sword on hi neck, decapitating him. I backed away but he stood up once again and replaced his head.

???: This was a pint point strike, never forget to strike when your opponent leaves an opening.

He started to fade away

Link: Wait! Who are you???

He completely disappeared. My vision started to blur and I saw Midna and
Y/n trapped by Twilit insects. I was now in the scene, I striked down all the bugs and I freed the two of them.

Timeskip:

Back to normal pov:

The goddess gave Link his mission like always. We were back in the village and we wanted to the the childrens but Epona came back so Link ran at her. The childrens also got out of the building and saw us but a monster captured Collin, again, and link saved him, again.
We planned to go to the death mountain but a man came back from it, injured by a Goron.

Y/n: I'll go first, I will try to make them understand.

Link's pov:

Link: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah, have fun with the kids, I'll open the way.

And he was gone. I hope nothing happens to him.

Midna: Is he even strong enough?

Link: Don't worry about h-

Luda: Who is this girl on your shoulder?

Midna, surprised by the sudden question, hid under my shadow.

Link: I don't know what you are talking about hehehe....

Luda: But I though I saw.... It's nothing....

She walked away.

Midna: She's special....

Link: Meh....she's a kid....

A/n: Next part will be the death mountain. Have a nice day, Bye!