April🍑💋: 🙄

Papi East💦😝🍆: We bout to nip that in the bud tonight. I don't do the eye roll shit ma

April🍑💋: I didn't even roll my eyes. That was the eye roll emoji papi so that don't even count 😂

Papi East💦😝🍆: Say less I'll handle it

April🍑💋: 🙄😂

They continued to go back and forth until Dave told her he'd hit her up later which was good for April since she had to run to the market to get some shit for dinner. April had got up and slipped on her black Versace Medusa slides making sure to put on a pair of socks with them because those shits could definitely make your feet uncomfortable without them. She told Alaina she was out and headed to the grocery store. April had got everything she needed from the market, made a pit stop at the liquor store purchasing a nice size bottle of Hennessy since she didn't keep it stocked in her bar. Hennessy was the only liquor she didn't keep stocked for a reason. Sure Hennessy was a good and strong drink but if she had too much she'd be down for any and everything as well as put her in her feelings and right about now she wasn't about that life. April also knew that it was Dave's favorite drink besides Bel Air so she had to get it.

She also picked up a pack of backwoods just in case. Back at the house about an hour later she headed straight to the kitchen to prep dinner and dessert. The house was spotless so she didn't have to worry about cleaning. Her main focus was dinner, desert, and getting herself together for tonight's festivities. As she was prepping dinner her phone went off and by the song playing she already knew who it was, Hazel.

"Hey boo hold on let me get my headphones" April answered.

"Ok" Hazel replied and April grabbed her cordless I-phone headphones and placed them in her ears.

"Hey bae"

"Hey babes I was just letting you know I made it home safely"

"Cool how your flight was"

"Good as usual I slept through the whole shit" Hazel replied laughing.

"As usual" April joined in laughing.

"What you getting into"

"Well between me, you, and Alaina East is coming over to chill tonight" April smiled as she looked at the clock on her wall.

"What bitch yassssss" Hazel yelled excitedly. April already knew she was cheesing and dancing around being silly.

"Shhhh I need you to keep it to yourself. Don't tell Trey shit I don't need him telling Chris a damn thing. Not that it matters but you know they gossip just as much as we do" April sighed as she leaned against the counter.

"I got you boo so what's on the agenda" Hazel asked wanting to know all the details.

"Something simple dinner drinks and a lil session" she replied.

"Yasssss bitch you better show off tonight too"

"Who better show off" April heard Trey ask and shook her head already knowing he was coming to be nosey.

"Hey brother" April yelled smiling. She missed Trey. He was more of an older brother to her and treated her just like a little sister. She knew it was because Hazel was her best friend and his best friend was her boyfriend well ex now. It also had to do with the fact that she actually introduced the two and the rest is history.

"Aww shit that's lil sis" Trey took the phone from Hazel. "Lil sis wassup"

"Nothing much how you been" April asked.