14

Stormbreaker's P.O.V

Later~

It's been an hour or two since Miko's 'spider' freak out. Everyone had either gone to rest in the base or home. Honestly I was exhausted, and I felt weight lift off my shoulders that they've now seen who I really am. I curled into a ball, I was on the roof of the base, and the night sky was shining down at the earth.

To be honest, I just want to lay there, gazing at the stars while I rust away, nobody needs me, I'm Stormbreaker, Subject-07. I'll have a good laugh with them but really, on the inside, I feel out of place among them.

And I just want to be alone, but it seems like primus has other things in mind.

"The stars are bright tonight" I look up, and I raised a eyebrow at the sight of Ratchet there, the moon shone down on him, glowing against his form.

"No kidding" I muttered "What are you doing here?" I asked him, and he shuffled his peds akwardly "Honestly Stormbreaker, I don't know, I was wondering where you were" I raised a brow "You missed me?" I teased and I could barely make out the energon pooling his cheeks, a blush. "N-no!" He snapped "After everything that happened today, I was worried how it would affect you" His tone turned soft, and his eyes were gentle as he stood beside me.

"What I'm most worried about is what will happen tomorrow, I will have to show Optimus my form" I winced as I remember after he was slightly recovered, though I refused he ordered me. I see myself as I freak of nature, a monster, someone that is supposed to be dead.

"You are not a monster" Ratchet said, as if reading my thoughts. I growled and dragged myself away from him slightly "You were willing to be the bait, you stood up when we couldn't, you fought when you were injured" I winced, not because of him, but because of the pain on my shoulder, a bit mark from a scraplet. "I did what I had to do" I growled "Nobody else did because they were injured, and I wasn't ready to let someone else die because I couldn't stand up right" Then Ratchet gave a slight sigh.

"The other day... you were playing a song, singing" I froze.

Scrap! The cameras!

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked, trying to keep my voice cool.

"I was just interested, you never mentioned you could play Earth's intsruments, does it bring up your forgotten past?" Again, I froze up. Jeez! This guy asks really akward questions!

I bit my lower lips as I spoke slowly, choosing my words carefully "When I play, I get small flashes from my past, mostly happy ones" The white and red themed autobot nodded slowly, waiting for me to continue, but I stayed silent.

"Could you play to us sometime?" He asked softly, so quiet I could arely hear. I blinked and a small blush crept up my neck, I silently begged it to disapear "To team Prime I mean"

Shrugging my shoulders, I gave a smile "Sure, nurse" He muttered something under his breath before smirking at me "That means I get to call you fleshy" Instantly, I folded my arms.

"Doc bot"

"Mutt"

"That was only once"

"Then puny"

"Ratch"

"I like that"

I gave a huff and folded my arms "Sadly enough, I'm not at my most creative moment" Then I stood up, brushing the dirt off my legs "I'm going for a reacharge, g'night nurse"

As I walked to the entrance, Ratchet called out my name, and I turned around with a raised brow "Y'know" He scrashed the back of his neck "For a 07, you play good on Earth's instruments" I hesitated, registering what he just said in my brain before smirking "What, is that my new nickname now?" I teased.

"Maybe" He gave a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and disappeared round the corner of the entrance "Well, thanks for the compliment doc bot"