2

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Well Stormbreaker" Arcee said, taking a step back and straightening her body "I think you'll have to answer a few questions" Suddenly, she lifted a blaster, aimed right at her.

As if seeing what she was doing, or merely guessing, Optimus came over the comm "Arcee be careful" He warned "Maybe she is small in size, but if she was part of an experiment then she could be more powerful than you realize" Stormbreaker gave a scoff, a smirk playing at her lips and leaned her body back a little, folding her arms across her chest.

"He's right, I'm someone you don't wanna mess with" With that, she stepped closer, slow, but firm "But, if you still don' trust me- and I see why, suddenly coming onto the road like that and knowing you were an autobot- I am Stormbreaker.

"I was a normal human, I think, they somehow managed to get rid of my memory before I entered the labs, there was a company of humans working for Megatron. Yes, Megatron sucks up people. They injected a syringe mixed with energon and blood into my body and transformed me into this. I think I had grey eyes before these energon blue ones. Anyway, I was battle trained, whipped and lashed out at if I talked back, they would abuse me in every single way they could find, they managed to teach me how to fix cons, kill, and use cybertronian tech to my own will. But I do not know much of my abilities except my enhanced ability of sight, knowledge, speed and strength. I am as good as I can get, poweful, cunning, and stealthy. I will not hesitate to kill.

"Just after I joined the Nemesis the human company suddenly turned on us, aware of Megtron's intentiosn of destroying mankind, and tried to destroy every subject. They did, except me, I was the only one they didn't touch, because it was too late. I was then assigned to kill every human in that company in order to earn their trust, meaning kill my creators.

"I did so with ease, and quickly escalated their ranks, and soon, became Soundwave's bodyguard on missions we weren't allowed to say. Sometimes I was assigned with high-heels'- " Stormbreaker tried to hold in her laugh, giving a quick cough "Er, sorry, I mean Starscream's, partner, since Megatron knew how cowardly he was"

"As I told you, I quickly went up in the ranks and gained most of their trust. That was when I took my chance- I escaped. It was risky, I almost got myself killed, but I did it. And it's almost been a week. I did everything I could and destroyed a part of their energon resource" She gave a sigh of relief, finishing her story, out loud where everyone could hear.

She had not hesitated to tell about what she had gone through, only regret and anger, at the decepticons, for hurting her for so long. Arcee seeed to be frozen in shock, before giving a little nod and transformed, as if someone was speaking to her and Stormbreaker couldn't hear what the people on the other side of the comm link were saying.

"Hop on kid" Arcee called out to the girl, who snapped out of whatever daze she was in, and ran forwards towards the bike with newfound excitement, Arcee speculated how graceful she moved, how her eyes slowly moved to one place to another, as if taking everything around her in, and storing it into her memory, how her legs seemed to slow down as her feet touched the ground with a gentleness too it.

But Arcee had a feeling Stormbreaker would not hesitate to kill, using whatever force she can to win.

"As much as I hate, and I don't trust you" Stormbreaker gave a soft snort as she swung her leg over the seat and sat there, tightening her grip securely around the handles made of soft leather "I'm bringing you to the autobot base"