"Even if it means ending our sparks" I groaned, pressing my muzzle into the ground, I was a dark blue wolf-like cybertronian, with wide, broad shoulders and a thick lashing tail for balance "I'm not losing my spark to scraplets mutt!" Bulkhead snapped.

"Then we can use it to send the scraplets anywhere on earth!" Rafael rubbed his chin thoughtfully and I smiled "I like what you're thinking Raf" Jack came up beside the twelve year old "Why not back to the arctic? we already know they don't do cold" The sixteen year old asked.

"Sweet!" Miko said, holding her crowbar in the air "One stop shopping!" I frowned, what? What does that mean, one stop shopping?

"Giving the body mass of the scraplets, sub zero temperture should freeze them on contact" Ratchet nodded "So think Ratchet, think" He muttered and I suppressed a smile, another adorable scene- great, what am I thinking?! Gah shut up! He's not adorable!

"If the groundbridge is still down, there must be a breach in the energon fuel line!" He smiled at his sudden realization and I sighe din relief, thank the prime's we've got him on our team.

"If we weren't breaching" Bulkhead muttered "One of could get back over there and fix it" I raised a paw to volanteer "Then how do we find it?" Jack asked, holding the water you call it estignuisher while Raf took over, I gave a small grumble "And how do we fix it?" he asked.

After Ratchet was done explaning, they set off, and I transformed into a human again and crawled onto Bulkhead's shoulder, slowly "Nice form back there" He smiled and I just shrugged "I'm surprised you guys didn't freak out or something, the cons did- especially Starscream, it looked like he had some sort of spark attack" I chuckled.

We remained in silence until Bulkhead spoke up again "So if we get, when we get the groundbridge open. Do we send the creepy crawlies out? And bring our bots in?" He asked "Optimus and Arcee will be fresh meat, if we bring them in first they will have no reason to leave" I shuddered at Ratchet's reply, and tried to weakly stand up again but no avail, his tired and exhausted eyes found mine "And we'll need bait" Wait, he didn't mean me, right? He didn't actually mean me?!

"Where are we gonna get bait?" Bulkhead snapped "The scraplets already helped themselves to everything in here!" "Then I'll go" I said, standing up, this time without falling back "No you're not! You are seriously injured and if you-!" Ratchet was looking at me when he meant bait, now he doesn't want me to be bait? What is wrong with that medic?!

But he never got to finish as scraplets bursted out everywhere, and I felt my muscles tense and I jumped down, wincing at the throbbing pain in my legs and I got ready in a battle stance.

"Ratchet! All systems go!" Jack yelled as he ran forwards with the others in toe, I snarled and transformed, and found myself in a form of a bear, brown metal platings and wide, orange furious eyes. I gnashed my teeth at the scraplets.

"Fire it up!" I shouted in unison with Rafael and Miko.

Ratchet leifted himself up "Groundbridge... activated" He pulled the handle and fell forwards, onto his front making impact on the ground.

The swirling portal opened, and I looked to Bulkhead, who looked up at the scraplets "Bait huh?" He growled and stood up "Thinkin what I'm thinking big bot?" I asked, giving a weak smirk.

The mech stood infront of the groundbridge waving at the scraplets, who took notice of him, I reared up and roared, catching their attention as well "Ready for the main coure?" Bulkhead shouted and I gave a fearsome roar again "Come have dinner crawlies!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Come and get it!" Bulkhead then added before half limping half running through while I made sure the monstors were chasing us, before turning tailand loping through the portal aswell.

Cold winf and snow hit my animal faceplates as we made it through, I saw Optimus and Arcee not far away and Bulkhead began screaming "Down down!" At them before he fell face first while I continued running, the monsters covering my body "Get to the grounde numnuts!" I cried out.

They seemed to barely register what was happening, they didn't duck down low and I threw myself at them, while as the scraplets almost reached them thhey suddnely froze up and fell to the ground, in stasis.

Thank the primes.

Arcee threw me off then looked at me, then to Bulkhead "I'd invite you in, but the place is a mess" The storm must've stopped, as I stood up and limped up beside Optimus "Hey OP" I greeted him.

He just stared.

Stormbreaker's P.O.V.

Later~

Bumblebee and Arcee lay on the berth medic tables, we all were slouched against the ground, battered by cold or scraplets alike. Jack was typing on the computer while Ratchet was watching him, I was sitting on the medic's knee, well, more like collapsed, he was the only on sitting on a giant crate between Bulkhead and the Prime.

"Report bio cicuitry status?" He said suddenly, jerking me out of my light sleep and Jack gave a thumbs up "Levels are rising" he replied "Rafael, keep a close eye on Bumblebee's electral monitor" Then he turned to Miko "Miko! Check Bulkhead's inner face patch. Raf studied his other computer before nodding "It's steady!" He called out while Miko gave a thumbs up "Looking good!"

Ratchet only nodded "Perphaps you should get some rest yourself old friend, you saved quite a few lives today" Optimus told the medic, and I nodded in agreement "Yeah, you've been working your aft off without a moment of rest!" The prime smiled at me then at the mech.

"It wasn't all my doing" He looked to the three who were busy, Rafael checking up on Bumblbee while Miko and Jack were on the computers "We were just fortunate this infestation happened... on a saturday" He leaned with his elbow on the other knee I wasn't sitting on, I choked out a laugh at his statement "Our humans friends may be small" He looked at me, then at the other three "But they are strong"

Suddenly there came a long, shrilly scream and Jacka dn Raf stood infront of Miko who was standing with her amrs raised "What is it? A scraplet?!" Jack demanded Miko, who looked completely terrified.

"SPIDER! is it on me?! AAAH!" She began acting like a chimp and running away flailing around.

"Did she just scream like a little girl?" Bulkhead asked.

"Oh god" I snickered "I wish I had that on recording right now"