Chapter 19

It was now about 6 in the afternoon. Marinette was getting ready to go out with her friends. She wore a simple red winter dress. The dress had long sleeves and it's length was just above her ankles. It poofed up at the bottom and it was made of wool.

Underneath she wore black leggings and warm brown boots. She had had her hair in braids almost the entire day and took them out, leaving her hair nice and wavy. She put very little makeup, just mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss.

She got a message from Alya saying they were waiting outside. She grabbed her coat and her bag - which had the ring in it - and hurried downstairs. She said goodbye to the mom and dad and got into the car.

The girls were all practically packed in there but they didn't mind. They were having fun and laughing the whole ride to the club. When they arrived, they waited in line - which was rather short - and stepped inside. All the girls showed identification verifying they were of age and Mari and Rose got their hands stamped.

The inside of the club was rather calm. It wasn't as loud and obnoxious as many. The inside of the building was rather aesthetically pleasing. It was a perfect mix of a lounge and a party. A squared section was reserved for dancing and the other side had couches and comfy chairs.

Alya and Alix immediately went to go get drinks. Marinette and the other girls went to go sit down in the lounge. They all placed their coats on a chair and Alya and Alix came back with alcoholic beverages and two non for Marinette and Rose.

Marinette held her drink with both hands and looked down at it. Alya took immediate notice and asked her friend if she was ok. All attention was on her now. Marinette looked at her friends and mouthed, 'Please don't scream!'

"Oh my god are you pregnant?!" Alix screamed. Marinette's eyes widened and she shook her head. Alya rolled her eyes and smacked Alix on the arm, who just laughed. "What is it girl?" Alya asked. Marinette grabbed her purse and opened it, taking out the box.

Rose's eyes widened, "Harry Winston?! Isn't that brand super expensive? How'd you get it?" Marinette cringed slightly, 'I didn't get it.' "Did you steal it?"

"Alix!" "What? I'm just asking." Marinette shot Alix a quick glare before opening the box, showing the ring. The girls are gasped. "Who gave it to you?" Mylene asked. "What is Chat?" By then all the girls new of the relationship - if it could be called that - between Marinette and Chat.

Marinette nodded. "Is he like Bruce Wayne or something, how the hell did he get such an expensive gift?!" Alya asked. "It's so pretty! Look at the shape! The design!" Rose gaped at it.

"It looks rad," Juleka said, taking a sip of her drink. "Oh my god are those real?!" "Did he give it to you as a Christmas gift?" Mylene asked. Marinette nodded. Alya sat back in her seat and took a sip of her drink, "Damn, he gave you a Harry Winston ring for Christmas and you've only known the dude for 3 months." She paused and laughed, "You have him wrapped around your finger!"

Marinette just stared at the girls while they all laughed and congratulated her for winning the heart of the famous hero. She looked back down at the ring and smiled. She took it out and placed it on the ring finger (the only finger it fit on).

"Damn that bastard got it for your ring finger," Alya laughed. Rose awed and the other girls laughed.

.

Time passed and almost all the girls were drunk - except Mari and Rose of course. Alya, Mylene, and Alix were dancing together while Rose danced with Juleka. Marinette sat on the side, not really feeling like dancing.

She looked at the girls and laughed, their drunk dancing amusing her. "Do you mind if I sit here?" someone asked. Marinette jumped slightly, being startled, and looked up. A tall boy with black and blue hair stood next to the couch she was sitting on. He wore black pants, grey shirt, and a leather jacket. "I'm Luka, Juleka's brother."

Marinette stared up at him. "Can I sit?" He asked again. Marinette blinked and blushed. She nodded and moved over, giving him more space. He chuckled and sat down. "What's your name?"

'Marinette,' she mouthed and signed at the same time. "Marinette?" She nodded with a smile. "Are you mute? Sorry if the question offends you."

Marinette's smile grew and she nodded. 'I am.' Luka sat back and smiled at her, "Juleka mentioned having a mute friend."

A pop song came on and more people started cheering and dancing. A lot of couples stood up and started dancing Luka turned to Marinette and stood up. He held his hand out and asked, "Do you want to dance?" Marinette looked up at him and thought about it. Why not? It's an innocent action. She smiled and took his hand.

He pulled her up and they walked to dance floor. The song changed to a slow song and he placed one hand on her waist and took her hand in the other. She placed her other hand on his should and looked up at him. They both smiled and danced to the music. Dancing, an innocent action. What could go wrong?

The girls noticed them dancing and they all laughed. Alya took her phone out and snapped a picture. She sent it to Nino who was with Adrien.

Alya: haha lok babe! Theyr dnacign!

Nino stared at the message. Alya was definitely drunk. He looked at the image and laughed. Adrien looked over at him and raised a brow. "The girls are at a club," Nino said. He passed his phone to Adrien and Adrien felt his blood boil slightly.

He didn't really know Luka (they had met once) but he sure as hell didn't like the way he was holding her, even if it was dancing. He wasn't sure where the jealousy was coming from, it wasn't in his nature. It was probably from the alcohol he was drinking too but he didn't care.

"Did she tell you what club she went to?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~

Early update my lovelys ♡
I'm currently in Mexico and I always have so much inspiration to write when I'm here.

I wrote quite a lot and I've been in such a good mood these past few days, so here you go 😊💕