"Um w-well, I was only planning on staying one night but now according to your son I'm staying for a while. I hope that's okay with you I don't want to bother anyone by staying here." I babbled, I didn't mean to it's just I get really talkative when I'm nervous.

"No no it's fine that you stay here, I'm not here very often and I think it would be good for Ryder to have someone other than his gan- I mean friends to keep him company." She says with a big smile.

Wow she's so nice letting a complete stranger stay at her house for a while.

"I know I don't know you very well but I feel as though we would get on very well." She says after taking a sip of her tea.

"Your much nicer than all the other girls Ryder has bought home." Glenda adds.

"Oh well thank you, I think." I say quietly. Earning a laugh from Glenda.

"It's a good thing dear." She smiles reassuringly.

"All the other girls have had barely any clothes on, some where just plain rude and wouldn't talk to me." She says with a frown and a hint of disgust.

"O-oh well t-thanks." I stutter as I feel someone behind me.

"I ordered a pizza it should be here any minute." Ryder says from behind me, then taking a seat beside me at the counter.

"So what were you guys talk-" Ryder try's saying but gets cut off by two knocks on the door.

"I'll get it!" His mother yells and quickly rushes out the kitchen.

"I'm going to take my bag upstairs." I say quickly grabbing my bag and running up the stairs.

I'm almost at my room when something or someone pulls on my bag, making me stop in my tracks.

Damn it.

"What do you want?" I ask snatching my bag from Ryder's grasp.

"Why would I want something?" He says leaning on my door frame with a smirk on his face.

"I know you want something." I say raising an eyebrow at him.

"What were you and my mum talking about?" He asks as I dump my bag onto the bed.

"I'm not telling you." I say quickly ducking under his arm and running down the stairs.

I try and casually walk into the kitchen but I'm sure I look like a fish out of water gasping for air.

I really need to get out more.

"Pizza!" Glenda says handing me a plate, I pass the plate to Ryder who is right behind me. Glenda then passes me another plate.

Ryder goes and grabs four pieces of pizza I grab one and Glenda grabs two.

We sit at the counter and eat in silence until I hear what I sounds like a wild pig that hasn't eaten in a good week or two.

"Ryder chew with your mouth closed! I thought I taught you better manners than that." Glenda says disgustedly at her son.

"Mom stop it." Ryder whines with his mouth full.

"I did not raise a pig. Chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with your mouth full. Poor Flo I'm so sorry." She says apologetically and sends Ryder a glare.

We soon all finish eating, I Thank Ryder for the meal and I insist on helping Glenda clean up the mess we had made in the kitchen.

"Thank you so much for helping." Glenda says as we finish up.

"Anytime." I smile.

"Thank you again for letting me stay." I add.

"Your welcome anytime and for as long as you need." She says with a warm smile and a yawn.

"I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning, it was great meeting you." She says and then heads up to her room.

"She really does like you." Ryder says from the couch.

"I know, she's very friendly and nice." I say yawning.

"It's late you should go to sleep." He says getting up from the couch and stretch's. We lazily walk up the stairs and stop outside my room.

"Well good night gorgeous, see you in the morning." He says giving me a quick hug, I hug him back for a second and then pull away.

"Goodnight Ryder." I say shutting the door.

Today has been a weird one. But it was also really good at the same time.

I've finally updated I know it's been a while but yeah

I've finally updated I know it's been a while but yeah. I'll hopefully be updating a lot more.

I don't think anyone cares but oh well.