Loved by a Manipulator [UPDATED]

I know, I know, another promotion of my work, but believe me, I'm desperate. XD

Deceitful Romance
Loved by a Manipulator

is posted on app called DREAME. I've already written about this book, but I needed to mention it again! Find out more about the book in the previous chapter and trust me when I say...This is a rollercoaster of emotions and, if you haven't noticed already in my works, I love characters who are not...Right in their mind (don't take it too negatively).

This book was free until recently (actually today 20.12.2018) when the editor decided to put it on the paywall. I tried to talk them out of it but they simply wouldn't even consider my words.

Still, if you would like to read, download the app in the app store and read this book! It won't disappoint, my lovelies.

BONUS: UPDATES ARE EVERY DAY!

I'm signed by this book as author and Dreame pays me to work as one of the honored writers. It would mean A LOT if you show some support. I really do work a lot with keeping up with the updates HERE and on DREAME, so be aware that I'm not slacking in the slightest ;).

This might me my best work so far.

So please, go and support the book and enjoy the thrilling ride. I would be really grateful and I will be sure to continue to post good content.

Thank you
-E.J.

Book Link: Check out  Deceitful Romance: Loved by a Manipulator on DreameApp Store http://api.dreame.com/api/sharePage?id=1964820

App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreame.reader