Kankuro you perv!

Danielle point of view

naruto! you ready? yeah. when we went down stairs everyone was watching TV i was about to sit down until the door knocked. i'll get it. i walked to the door then opened it, it was kakashi. ah Danielle i forgot to tell you, you are only allowed out one day everyday. what!! so we only can get out one day? yeah sorry for not telling you but i only just found out. it's ok thanks. kakashi was about to walk away until he stopped. oh and Dainelle it's good to see you happy again. i just smiled then kakashi was gone. i closed the door and yelled for naruto. Naruto! there was no answer so i ran to the living room to find naruto and Kankuro fight. i should of guess. i went over to Naruto and kankuro then i push naruto off Kankuro. yo naruto kakashi came he said we are only allowed to go out every one day. what he could of told us! yeah i know but he say's he's just found out. ohhhh said naruto.

hey anyone want to play poker with me said kankuro. i'll play. ok but to make it more fun we will play for money. fine how about £5. sure

we played 1 game and Kankuro won then we played it again i won this time and let's just say i rubbed it in his face Temari was laughing her head of cos i rubbed it in his face then naruto started laughing and Gaara was smirking.

oh yeah i win! in your face! ha ha you got beat by a girl woo ha ha. hey can we play again? no we will play strip poker. w-what?! no way! come on we all can play. what?! you want to play strip poker with your brother and sister. yeah said Kankuro. Danielle come on you can have a look at.... i cut Naruto off with my hand. naruto don't you say anything. naruto nodded then i let go Temari looked at me with a smile cause she know's i like Gaara. i looked at Kankuro but i think he was thinking about that game and Gaara looked confused. fine i'll play.

we played the game for about 15 or 20 minute's me and Temari were in our bra and pants. Gaara, Kankuro and Naruto were in there boxers. i saw Gaara look at me and i started to blush then i saw Kankuro looking at me and smiling. i got to win so i can hit him for this. well looks like i will said kankuro. no way you did not have a look. ha ha looks like i win. then i hit Kankuro over the head. owww what was that for?! that's for looking at me your are such a perv Kankuro! then i got my clothes and ran to my room. right i got to think of a name for the perv umm maybe i should call him perv or maybe kitty ears ummm ok kitty ears is funny i'm going to call him that. i went back down stair to hear that Temari hit kitty ears.

                                                         hours later

it was a long day but i still couldn't sleep and everyone was asleep so i went up on the roof to find Gaara looking up at the sky. shouldn't u be in bed said Gaara. i walked up to him and sat down beside him. i can't sleep. you could sleep when the exams were on. yeah i know. Garra was still looking up at the sky i was looking down playing with my hands. i stopped playing with my hands when Gaara said: you know i thought you wouldn't come back here. yeah but when kakashi said that we had to go i had to go i don't really know why we all had to come maybe it's a mission or something but you would know but i'm not going to ask cause it's none of my business.

                                                     Gaara point of view

the reason the leaf is here is cause i wanted Danielle with me i want her to be with me but now isn't the right time to ask her. i better go inside said Danielle. Danielle stay with me. i knew Danielle came back over to me she sat back me side me and with out thinking i put my arm around her she put her head under my arm and her arm was on my shirt then before i knew it she was asleep i stood up picking her up i went in my room i put her on the bed but she got me in a death grip so i had no other choice but to lay in bed with her