telling sasori about my life

the next morning

I heard voice's. "so why do you think this girl is sleeping in the woods?" said a guy. "I don't know but she is hurt" said another guy. I was about to open my eyes until I felt someone's hand on my side, I opened my eyes fast. I slapped his hand  away. I was about to say something until I felt something hurting me, I looked at my side, there was a cut bleeding like anything, I was about to scream until I felt a hand on my side again, I looked up at him, he was looking at me, I looked at his hand but when I looked my cut was gone. "thank you." I said to the guy with red hair shocked " what's your name?"  the red hair guy asked me. "Danielle, Danielle hatta and you?" I asked him wondering what his name was. " sasori and this is Deidara." he told me with a serious voice. "why did you save me?" I asked him wondering why he saved me when I wanted to die "you could of died"  sasori said still sounding serious. "so what I rather die" I said to him sounding a bit mean. sasori looked at me, he bent down to sit beside me. "you don't want to die, if you come with me your life will be better" he stood up looking at me, he put his hand out to me, making me just look at him and his hand. "are you coming with me or not?" I looked at him one more time, I smiled and took his hand as he pulled me up. "hey sasori shouldn't we blind fold her?" Deidara asked Sasori.  "no, she doesn't need a blind fold because i'm guessing she hasn't got anywhere to go, am I right? I sighed and nodded. "Danielle we will have to go through trees so Daidara will be in front of you so you can follow, I will be at the back of you, so if you can't keep up I will show you." I just nodded at sasori. sasori looked at Deidara. "Deidara you will be infront of Danielle"  Deidara nodded with a bit of a smile.

we jumped from tree to tree, it was long to get to the hideout, I think it took about an hour. "hey your pretty good at keeping up" sasori said with a bit of shcok in his voice. I just smiled but I didn't say anything. as we got to the hideout sasori took me to what he calls 'the leader', he knocked on the door that says leader on it. we heard a voive say come in,  we went in side. "leader this is Danielle Hatta i found her in the woods" sasori told his leader. I looked at the guy called 'leader' he had orange hair and alots of piecings. "Danielle Hatta?  I heard of you before...ah yes I remember  now" the guy called 'leader' said looking at me with interested eyes. "well here's your stuff, sasori take her to her room" the 'leader' said to sasori as he gave me a black and red cloak.  we walked to my room, there was alot of hallways. "well here's your room, my room is beside your's and on the right hand side is itachi's, you two would go great together cause he doesn't talk much either, I looked at sasori annoyed but he just looked at me calm. "I do talk, I just don't want anyone to know about me, or my life!" I yelled at him but he still looked calm. "you don't want anyone to know you, or your life? we'll see about that...well, i'll bring you to everyone" sasori walked out of my room.
 I started to walk fast to catch up with him, sasori stopped at a door and opened it, I looked around me to realise this was the living room. everyone looked at me, it looked like it was all boys, apart from one girl. I came out of my thoughts, when a boy came up to me. "hi i'm  Tobi!" the guy tobi said in a young cheerfull voice.  "hi i'm Danielle" I said to Tobi with a little smile. sasori said to me who was who and I found out who Itachi is, he reminds me of someone but I don't remember who. "so your the one who's friends with my brother sasuke" . wh-what how did he knew that I ran away? and for this sasuke guy I don't remember him "oh but wait you don't remember anyone apart from your family am I right?" I looked at him angry. "y-you don't know anything about me!"
 I ran out of the living room as fast as I could, I stopped at a training ground and started to train. "KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU! ART OF THE SHADOW DOPPELGANGER!" I used my hand signs to make clones of myself  which meant I could fight them. they all ran at me, I ran and jumped behind them, they didn't know where I was until I ran at them again, I kicked and hit them, some of them who I hit disappeared in a puff of smoke. but then I heard a voice call  "very good" I  turn around to see who it was, it was sasori, he ran up to my clones, he made everyone of them disappear in a puff of smoke,  he came up to me,  kicking me in the tummy, I fell to the ground but got back up,  in a few seconds he was right beside me, he tried to punch me but I stopped him with my arms. "what the hell sasori?" I said getting annoyed at him. "what did Itachi mean by you ran away. you just  disappeared?" sasori said calmly. " that is none of your business" I kicked him trying to push him away, but before I knew it I was pushed against the tree. "tell me Dannielle!" sasori was starting to get angry. I sighed at him. "fine if you want to know all about me then fine! I don't remember anything apart from mum,dad and my brother! I killed my mum! alright happy now!" I said getting even more angry. "so your like itachi?" sasori asked wondering. "what do you mean by i'm like itachi? I asked wondering what he meant.  "he killed his clan apart from sasuke" he said looking into my eyes. where do I know that name?. "how did you kill your mum?" I came out of my thought when sasori asked me a question. I was about to say something until sasori put me down, I sat down on the ground, sasori sat beside me. I closed my eyes and told sasori.

"when I was a little girl about 7 years old I killed my mum, I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened, after I got older dad told me I didn't belong, he said everyone would hate me and before long everyone did hate me, dad won't let me see my brother anymore, I couldn't take it much longer, I ran away from home,  I didn't know where to go all I knew was I had to get out of there, I ran to the woods and thats where you found me" I said opening my eyes to look at sasori. "what about when you said you don't remember anything anymore apart from your clan, what happened?" sasori asked wondering. "I don't remember, but I hadn't killed my mum then, it's just weird cause I don't remember what happened or where I was, mum and dad wouldn't tell me but I don't even remember my friends, all I  remember is my clan,  now I am just trying to remember stuff and being here will help me" me and sasori talked for a long time it was great until we heard yelling