The bell rings telling us its break time, I grab my back pack shove my notebook and phone into it and walk out the room before we were asked to leave. I need Louis.

I walk over to the drama department and go into the room, and take a seat at the back, Louis is on stage acting.  He is really good; I didn’t know he was so good. It’s like he is a complete and utter different person, how stupid did that sound , of course he is a different person he is acting. I sink into my seat and keep my eyes locked on Lou as he walks across the stage and speaks his line.

He finishes and bows, then gets his bags and walks to the back of the room where I am sat, all the students and teachers leave. Lou walks along the row of fold up chairs and sits on the one next to me. He presses his thumb to my cheek and wipes away a wet liquid on my cheek, I didn’t even realise that I am crying.

“What’s up Hun?” he whispers taking me into a hug,

“Everything, it’s getting to much,” I whisper into his shoulder, I can’t tell him what’s wrong because I don’t know what’s wrong but I feel like I want to cry and all I want to do is be alone in a dark room and sob my heart out, letting all my emotions, thoughts and feelings just bleed away from my body.

“it’ll be ok, want to go to the field and see Zayn and the others?” he offers wiping my cheeks tweaking my nose, smiling at me. I laugh a little and wipe under my eyes hoping that my mascara or eyeliner haven’t ruin. I rummage through my bag in search for my phone, so I can use the web camera on there as a mirror. I finally find it and press the web camera button, I don’t even look like I have been crying, but my eyes are glistening a little bit where the recent tears have wet my eyes.

“Say cheese!” Louis exclaims pressing the side of his head to the side of mine and then presses the button on his phone to tell it to take a picture, I smile. The camera flashes and Lou presses the picture to see what we look like. It is actually a really nice picture and we both look normal, I smile at Louis as he uploads it to twitter then kisses my cheek. He stands from the seat and takes my hand pulling me up from my seat to my feet; I grab my bag and walk out the room hand in hand with Louis.

We go to the field where the boys normally meet, and sure enough Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry are all sat in a circle with two spaces left for Louis and I. I take the space next to Liam and Louis sits down next to Harry, resting my head on Liam's shoulder, he wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a reassuring hug.

“Slut,” someone sneers from behind me, aiming it at me, I instantly see red and rip myself from Liam's grip and stand to my feet and walk over to the two girls who said it.

“What did you call me?” I snarl, they both roll their eyes,