Lefty x Security Puppet

For  pokefusion2017

It was a quiet and peaceful night in the pizzaria, not a living creature was stirring. The animatronics, however, were another story. Most of the animatronics were gathered in the main party room, minding their own business and sometimes glancing towards the stage, where Rockstar Chica and Rockstar Foxy were having another one of their usual arguments, this one getting more intense with each passing minute.

"Foxy, I swear to Scott, GIVE ME BACK MY MARACA!"

"Nay, Lass! Ye' have two, let me have one!"

"No, It's my maraca! You're not worthy of its power!"

Security Puppet popped out from their box and looked at the scene in front of them. Rockstar Bonnie and Rockstar Freddy came over to them with bored expressions on their faces.

"Hey guys, how's it going?"

Rockstar Bonnie was the one to respond, "Oh, you know... the usual."

"They start another fight again?"

"Eeeeeyup"

Security Puppet sighed as Rockstar Freddy growled in Rockstar Chica and Rockstar Foxy's direction. He looked at the bear and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Rockstar Freddy huffed, "They better pay for the damage this time..."

Just then, Lefty walked into the room from backstage. He saw Security Puppet and walked over to him with a smile. The fight had literally become background noise by now, everyone else going back to doing their own thing.

"Hey there buddy, how's it going?"

Security Puppet was about to respond when something happened. While they stopped paying attention, everyone failed to notice how much the fight between the two Rockstar Animatronics had escalated. Apparently, it was enough to make Rockstar Chica want to throw her other maraca at Rockstar Foxy.

Which is precisely what she did.

The pirate fox jumped out of the way and the maraca flew past him, hitting the wall so hard that the once smooth surface now had a good sized dent in it. The instrument didn't stop there though, it somehow gained speed and started to ricochet off of various things, causing everyone to brace themselves or duck for cover. Rockstar Bonnie flipped a table over, and Afton and Scrap Baby dropped to the floor behind him to take shelter. Molten Freddy and Music Man ran behind arcade machines with alarmed expressions, while Funtime Chica ran away from the room and disappeared into a dark corridor. Lefty crouched down in a defensive position next to Security Puppet's box. Rockstar Chica and Rockstar Foxy hit the deck and watched the maraca soar overhead, while Rockstar Freddy used Candy Cadet as a human shield.

Poor fella.

After thirty seconds of the instrument of destruction's damaging attack, it finally stopped. It had bounced from the stage to the ceiling, then ricocheted off of the ceiling towards Security Puppet, hitting him square in the face.

"Ack-!"

Lefty stood up quickly and ran to him to see if he was alright, and when Security Puppet lifted his head up to look at him, the bear got angry. He turned around and practically screamed at Rockstar Chica and Rockstar Foxy.

"YOU IMBECILES, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?!"

The Rockstars looked at him with confusion and alarm. They shook their heads rapidly, only making Lefty more angry. He pointed behind him at Security Puppet, who had a crack on one of his faceplates.

"WELL, LOOK! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES?! HAVE YOU NO REMORSE?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIS FACE!"

Security Puppet tried to calm Lefty down, but it didn't work.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I WILL NOT STAND IT! THEY HURT YOUR FACE, YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!"

"...E-eh?"

Lefty hugged Security Puppet, who was now blushing. "L-Lefty, What?"

"They ruined your beautiful face! I'm so sorry, you must be in so much pain!"

"U-um... Not really, no..."

"But- aren't you mad at them?"

"No... Well, kind of. But I can fix it, we've got spares in the back."

"Oh..."

Lefty looked back to see Rockstar Foxy and Rockstar Chica trying to sneak away, and they froze as they realized that he was scowling at them.

"This isn't over, there will be repercussions for this!"

The two Rockstars nodded hastily and ran off as everyone else came out of hiding, and Candy Cadet slapped Rockstar Freddy, "Do not ever do that to Candy Cadet again, you owe Candy Cadet lots of candy!"

Lefty let go of Security Puppet and gave him a concerned look, "Are you sure that you'll be okay? Will you be alright if I leave you?"

"Yeah... I'll be fine."

"Okay..."

Lefty then pulled Security Puppet into a kiss, then he pulled away and walked off, leaving the smaller animatronic with a dazed look on his face. Rockstar Bonnie and Afton came over to his box with smirks on their faces.

"So, you love him?" Rockstar Bonnie said while wiggling his eyebrows. Security Puppet blushed and hid his face, "Bah, go away!"

Afton laughed, "Lefty x Security Puppet, better love story than Twilight."