CHAPTER 36 : UNDER THE MOON

Jennie's POV

I twist the door knob and opened the door once i heard the soft knock at the main door of my unit.

I smiled once he was the one right in front of me.

Whenever i saw him.. enough for my heart skipped a beat... Called im crazy? Yeah i dont care.

"Why you have to knock if you already knew my passcode?"

"cause i wanna you open the door for me.." He winked.

"So are you ready?" He smiled back at me.

I nodded..

"Lets go." Instead of he offered his hand like before..he took my hand and intertwined with his hand this time.

Well maybe i would not accept his hand like before.

Calling me savage?

Yeah i'm pretty and savage..

*wink*

We walk hand in hand approaching his motorbike.

He lend me the helmet.. and i took it from him..

Once he done wearing his helmet.. he looked at me..

Well i'm struggling to fasten the helmet..

He bend his knee to meet me level and take a look at my helmet instead..

Well thats what his eyes stare..

Meanwhile me.. busy staring his handsome figure..

I cant help it..

Our face closed each other.. his scent lingering on my nose..his cold hand brush on skin sending the shiver through my spine..

*click*

"Done.." he smiled.

"Uh?..hmmm.. thanks.." i awkwardly smiled.

"Are you okay? Your face red."

Damn it.

"Why not you just stay at home?"

"Noo. Take me with you. Lets go." I sternly said.

Once he started the engine.. he take both of my hand and lead to his waist which make me flinched a bit.

"Hold me tight if you still love me." He chuckled.

I just maintaining my hold to his waist.. and lean my head to his back.. hearing his heartbeat which make me calm a bit even tho he ride super fast.

"Where will we going?" I have to yell cause wearing helmet had give me limit to talk slow.

instead of answering me.. he slow down his bike and stopped the bike as he getting near the grave.

Wait.. grave?

"We reached already."

i put my hands on his shoulder as support for me to get off from the bike..still examining the surroundings. Gosh its scary.

He helped me to take off my helmet and he did the same on him.

he take my hand and drag me but i stopped him...eyes still scanning the surroundings.