CHAPTER 29 : SERVE YOU RIGHT !

Author's POV

"So class.. its time for me to say goodbye to you all.."

"Already Mr Kwon?"

"Yeah.. i have to join military besides my girlf- i mean Miss Lee already come back.."

He mentally facepalm himself when he accidentally spill out something.

"Mr Kwon .. did you trying to say your girlfriend just now?" A girl asked as the curiosity hit her.

He gulped.. thinking bout other answer ..

"Yeah Mr Kwon.. tell us already.. so Miss Lee Sunmi is your girlfriend? Omoo!" The class being noisy when he spilled out the secret.

Meanwhile..

Kim couples holding hands under the table.. since they sitting beside each other.. its easy for them to do that..

"Can you let go of my hand?" Jennie said with gritted teeth.

"Sorry but no sorry. I wont.." he winked before turned his head back to the class pretending to give full attention to what Mr Kwon trying to say.

Jennie got startled when Y/N lift her hand and give a peck at back of her hand..

"Stealing is rude, Kim Y/N."

"If stealing is wrong... i would not want to be true cause i will keep on stealing your heart again and again." He said.. make Jennie blushed because of his sweet words.

She bit her inner cheek to prevent herself from smiling.

"Just smile, Jen.. you looked cute when you smile.."

Jennie face getting more red cause of the compliment.. make him chuckled even more..

"Hey Mr Kim and Miss Kim what you talking bout at back there? Wanna share to class?"

Jennie shake his head.

"I'm sorry, sir.." y/n bowed his head.

"Jennie and Y/N get up.. stand outside the class. RIGHT NOW!""

"Its your fault Y/N." Jennie said.

"Thanks to Mr Kwon tho.. he gave chance for us to be alone."

"Shut up!" She half whispered.

"Arasso..." he pout.

Y/N's POV

"Mr Kwon!" He stopped his track and turn around.

I ran to him and stopped in front of him.. a few metres from each other..

"Hey Y/N what did you need?"

He still being nice even tho i made his face bruised.

"I wanna apologize.."

"For?"

"Punching your face yesterday.. i thought you gonna kiss her."

He laughed. Make me confused.

"Why would i kiss her? She just my student. I just wanna tried to help her remove the dust from her eyes. Nothing more than that."

I scratch my nape .. i totally felt ashamed for what i just have done to my own teacher.

"By any chance did you have any feelings to her?"

"Nahh.. she is just my student.. and for your information.. i'm getting marry with your permanent teacher .. Lee Sunmi.."

"ahh i seee. Sorry once again, Mr Kwon.. i was wrong. I should not do that."

"Nahh .. its fine.. i will definitely do the same if someone do the same thing to my girl."

"Then why you always with her, Mr Kwon?"

Jennie's POV

"So it was just an acting huh?" He folded his arm across his chest and looked away avoid my gaze.

"I'm good in acting right?"

He didnt say anything. He just kept looking another side..

"Y/N...."

No answer..

"Y/N ah..."

Should i try different way?

Author's POV

A few seconds of silent before Jennie start doing her trick..

"Hmmm My boyfriend ignore me.. he doesnt want talk to me..what should i do?" "Hmmm..hmmm" she said with baby voice while shrugging her shoulder.

Y/N turned around.. looked at her.. he met with pouty face of Jennie.. seeing this side of her.. he cant ever resist her.. jennie kim...the girl that he knew.. was being bitchy...badass...but she managed to reveal another side of her right now..
Seeing her like this make him cant stay mad at his girl forever.

"Should i go to talk to another guy? Or Mr Kwon?" She continue said with baby voice.

"NO!" He raised his voice make Jennie flinched a bit.. "i mean...Please... no..."

She mentally smirked in victory when she managed to make him became soft.

"Wanna kiss?" She whispered.

He nodded..

"Come closer.." she gestured with her index finger as signal for him to come closer to her.

Smiling like an idiot he do what he being told..

Closer..

Closer..

Until their nose touch..

"Ow!"

She pinched his nose and run from him.

"Serve you right!" She said between the laughed.

Y/N get up and ran after her...

"Wait up Jen! You gonna pay for this Jennie! Ughh"

May i wish something?

I wish I'm not gonna going to go back to the way
I came from which is black... cause..

Someone already paint it with colorful of life..