CHAPTER 15 : ONE CONDITION

Author's POV

BANG

a police shot jungkook's leg.. jungkook stumbled and fall on his knee.

"Mr John?"

"Thank god.. your friend Bang Chan called me before you guys plan to save Jennie. Otherwise something much more bad might happen."

He rest his hand on his waist.

"Thanks sir..for saving me."

"Nahh.. its my job anyway.. you should see how that girl react when you were with this boy just now."

"Sorry?"

"She kept saying your name... like 'please save y/n!'"

Y/N was so speechless.. should he happy?

Or nah?

"Now we will handle this boy.. and we will go to the hospital for Jennie's checkup."

"and you, son.."

"Yes, sir?"

"Wipe off your pink shades on your cheeks before anyone could see that."

Jennie's POV

"Y/N ah.."

I hummed in response.

"Y/N..."

I stopped fixing the lunch meal for Jennie as i heard soft side of Jennie calling my name.

Well.. she knew how to not be a rude huh?

"What again Jennie?" I said without even looking at her.

"Look at me, y/n.."

I clenched my jaw..

As much as i felt annoyed.. i cant stay mad forever..

It caught of me guard when the cat eyes shaped girl tugging on my sleeve

I slightly turn my head and look at her.

Why she torturing me like this?

The most angelic voice internally hit me in the face and pulled me out of my anger and annoyance which turned me become a whipped man..

The way she look at me...is distracting me.. i dont know whether its in a good way or in a bad way..

The way she stare at me... could make me forgetting what she did to me before..

I found myself looked into her sexy cold brown eyes..

Her hair.. she let her  brown hair fall onto her chest freely..

"Done staring?" She broke the silence that make me clear my throat.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm. not."

She smirked. "Yes you are."

I sighed. "Okay if you just called name to accuse me again.. i better leave.. since that you are fine and save."

I was about to turn on his heels but a soft hand grab my hand.

I looked at my hand that been hold by the girl that make me pissed off. I raised my eyebrow.

"I..i.."

"You what?"

"I..."

"Why Jennie? Cat got your tongue again?"

"I just wanna say thanks for saving my life.." she said it.. her eyes looking at everywhere except me.

I chuckled. "And?"

"I'm sorry, y/n.."

"Look at me and Say it."

"Why you being so demanding?"

"You are the one who drag us into this."

She rolled her eyes.

She lift her head... eyes locked with me..

"I'm sorry for being so mean to me from start. I'm sorry for accusing you from start. Can you please forgive me?"

"What if I dont want to forgive you?"

"Please y/n.. i'm begging you. I will feel uneasy with this feeling if you not forgiving me."

I smirked in victory.

"Okay. I will forgive you."

Her eyes lighten up while clasped her hands.

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Omo omo. Thank you tha-"

"But.."

"But what?" She frown.

"With one condition."

"Tell me away.. i will definitely do anything that you ask me to do."

"Be my girlfriend.."