CHAPTER 33 : JENNIE?

Y/N's POV

"The number you have dialed is unreachable. Please try again later."

I sighed while leaning back on my chair.. staring at an empty seat beside me.

Where is she?

Is she mad at me?

Did i cheated on her? No.

Did i going out with other girls? Absolutely no.

"Hey buddy... what you thinking of?"

"Obviously jennie duh.."

"So whipped.."

"So? Is it wrong?"

"Woahh cool down buddy..you cold like an ice.. but your coldness could melt turn to water when it comes for Jennie huh."

Well for Kim Y/N as long as its Jennie Kim... the beast could turn to shrek...

"Jagiyaaa.." ughh hearing Him called his girlfriend like that make me rolled my eyes..
As Jisoo stepped in the class running to his embrace.. i felt jealous cause jennie is not with me right now.
Peck his cheek.. grinning like crazy.. "miss me?"
"A looottt." She replied with eagerly nod.
I sighed while folding my arm across my chest. "You know guys... you dont have to do that in front of me." I clicked my tongue.
"Waeyoo? Cause jennie is not right here?" He said between the chuckling.
"Did you see her Jisoo?" I asked her completely ignore what Hyunjin said.

I found myself standing in front of Jennie's unit.
I pressed the door bell button..

Ding dong

No answer

Ding Dong

Still no answer

I felt anxious... is she alright inside? Well i knew her password but i-

The door opened slowly revealing a pale Jennie..

A bit messy hair...

But still beautiful like always..

Her head leaning to the door.. supporting her left hands on the door while her right hand still on the door knob.

I scanned her from her head to the toes...

Then i realized she wore cardigan... but ..

She quickly pull the cardigan wrapped her body tightly and clear her throat..

"What you doing right here?" She asked in rasped voice.

Sexy

"Can i come in?"

Without answering...

She opened the door widely and turned on her heels walk slowly leaving me at the door..

I knew its her signal for letting me to come in.

Stepping inside her unit. I closed the door and locked it.

*thud*

I turned around..

My eyes widened in shocked when i saw Jennie laying on the floor..

Running to her i tried to wake her up..

Touching her skin then i knew.. she's sick..