CHAPTER 35 : WHIPPED

Jennie's POV

"When you reached Korea, Tae?"

"Yesterday, bitch."

"Hey dont call me that." I punch his arm.

"Well should i call you cutie then?" He laughed like there is no tomorrow.

"Stop it can you?" I rolled eyes.

Being touchy.. skinship.. its normal to us..well i cant find its uncomfortable for us.. since we were being friend since we were child at New Zealand.

He told me the jokes which i cant help it to laugh even more.

People around the cafe looked at us weird.. but i just shrugged it off. Being Jennie Kim should act like that.

Well you imagine.. Tae with cute looks but .. he had baritone voice which i found that its not suit for his look. Teasing his voice is my interest.

"So Jennie.."

"What?"

"Do you get boyfriend?" His question make me choke on my drink.

"Woah woah.. its only 'boyfriend' not husband." There he laughed again and pat my back.

I just cough and pull myself together.

"I wonder who is that unlucky guy?"

"why you said so tho?"

"Boss bitch. Who gonna date you?"

Then he burst to laughter again.

Aish this kid.. he will be a dead meat if he continue to diss me again..

I rolled my eyes..

Looked around..

Oppsss..

I waved my hand at the man that i love..

Wait.. why he didnt smile?

"Why you wave your hand tho? Try to flirt anyone right here?"

Ignoring his question.. i smiled as i saw him walking to my direction.

"Hey Babee.." i greet him once as he come even closer to me.

He didnt smile back at me huh.

Tae look at him with smile too but he just shot him glare..

I flinched when he aggressively pull me up by my wrist make me stood up beside him.

"Babee what you doi-umpphh"

He smashed my lips to me.

I could hear students around us gasped including Tae. But he didnt give any damn to them.

I still digest what just happen right now. He deepening the kiss.. hold my waist closer to him.. i almost lost my breath. Like seriously he doing this?

I heard Tae clearing his throat. I think its loud enough for him to pull away.

"Jen.. i gotta go." But he didnt let me pull away. He place his hand on my nape to not let me to do so.

"Let him be." He mumbled between the kiss..

Just admit girls..

You want a boyfriend who will kiss and hug you in front of his friends right?

As i recalled that..

i snake my arm around his neck and kiss him back passionately.

I dont know how long we kissed but.. its enough to take my breath away.

Y/N's POV

so i mentally facepalm myself for doing that..

Kissing her out of blue..

Well i just wanna let The guy called Tae know that she's mine.

But..

"Y/N.. let me introduce you.. the most and the only one annoying cousin.. Kim Taehyung." She said as she hugging my arm like a kid.

Well Kim Taehyung huh.. he stretched his hand for handshake..

I dont hesitate to take it. "Well i am Kim Y/N."

"Jennie's boyfriend.. i knew it. I could see that you are so whipped for her. Protective boyfriend huh." Then he chuckled.

Aishh this man just know how to laugh?

"Ignore him babee.. he really likes to laugh. Maybe he had terrible disease."

Then his happy expression turn to frown..

"Aish this kid." He was about to yank his arm. I know its playfully.. but i stopped him. "Watch out, Tae. Dont hurt my girl."

I turned my head to this girl beside me. She stuck her tongue out to him. "Dont mess with me." She said.

"Anyway, Y/N.. even tho she is an annoying cousin.. i will beat you up if you hurt her. Understand that?" He pat my shoulder.

I smiled. "Well you can kill me if i do that."

"Jennie.. im gonna busy tonight. Sorry if im not texting you." I said as i walked to her unit.

She stopped and looked at me. Crossing her arm. With cold expression thats literally her.

"You going to hurt yourself again?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Maybe a little.. hehehe." I awkwardly laugh while scratching my nape.

"Its not funny. Answer me."

"Well im not going to fight .. im going t-"

"Take me with you."

"Sorry."

"You heard me. Pick up me later."

I didnt manage to answer her .. she quickly get inside her unit. Slamming the door in front of my face.

Well i guess.. i become whipped for her.. just like he said..

Well like i said.. only her that could conquer my heart..