CHAPTER 21 : KISS UNDER THE TREE

Jennie's POV

so its been a week of my injury..
And i can walk normally without the crutches..

But..

Somehow..

I felt something empty..

Have you ever feel.. what its feel like you drink a grape flavor drinks.. but its not taste like a real grape..its just an ester only without the real grapes extract?

So thats what i feel right now..

Well yeahh

I'm so glad i can walk normally right now but..

"Jennie ya!"

"Uh?"

"Whats with that face Jennie? You should happy right cause you are fine right now. So you can come back to school." She put her arm around my shoulder while grinning.

Yeah that is Jisoo.

I sighed.

I rest my knuckle to my cheek.. supporting it with my elbow on the table while look at empty side beside me.

"Ahhh.. you miss someone right?"

"Excuse me?"

"Dont deny it, Jennie. You miss your 'boyfriend' right?"

I just rolled my eyes and place my head on the table and closed my eyes.

Where is him?

He texted me this morning that he wont come to school.. silly me i didnt ask why..

I miss him?

Y/N's POV

i texted jennie telling her that i wont come to school today.. so that she knew im not gonna fetch her.
But seems like she's okay with that cause she just reply "okay."

She didnt ask 'why?'.. so i guess she finally felt independent without me messing up with her.
Well.. the contract will end soon..

And..

Its gonna be over..

And im not gonna claim anything from her..

I realized that i was standing for 10 minutes staring blankly my reflection on the mirror..

A lot of bruised.. and fresh wounds as well..

Thats the reason why im not coming to school today. I dont wanna students see this kind of face especially...

Her..

I touch the bruised on my face. "Ow!"

Aishh yesterday's opponent was too strong to fight.
End up i was being hit repeatedly .. i cant even fight back him..

Maybe i lose my focus..

Or should i stop?

I cant..

Cause i rather choose to involve in 'ring' than join my father on his shit business.

"Join my business, y/n. Stop going to school. I was raising you by my business. Dont forget that."