Chapter 31

Warning! There's going to sexual content but don't worry because I'll put **** from where it starts and when it ends so you can skip if uncomfortable!

*Kelsey's pov*

Jason:"What is it?" He asked looking at me curiously.

Me:"Well...uh...promise you won't get mad."

Jason:"I promise." He said. I sighed and looked him straight in the eyes.

Me:"Look Jason....getting Damien back made me realise how much I miss my family and friends." As I said that his face turned into an worried expression.

Me:"I'm not saying I wanna leave you and go back!" I said quickly which made him sigh in relive.

Me:"But I wanna go see my mom again." I said causing his head to jerk up.

Jason:"What?! No! I'm sorry Kelsey but no. It's too dangerous."

Me:"No Jason it's not. I wanna see my mom again. Jason....she's alone. She has no one. She's breaking and I wanna see her to at least say goodbye to her. Please Jason. I'll talk to her and she won't say anything to anyone. Please." I begged.

I sat there on his lap as he stared at me probably thinking what he should say.

Me:"Please Jason."

He sighed.

Jason:"Fine. Okay. " He said.

I squealed and started bouncing on him making him groan.

Me:"Thank you so much Jason!" I said and hugged him tight.

Jason:"You're welcome. But we have to be careful. You can't tell her who I am alright?"

Me:"Yes!" I said and kissed him hard. He kisses back immediately and we started making out.

****
My hands wrapped around his neck while his hands roamed all over my body. And before I knew it we were flipped over so now Jason was on top of me still kissing me.

Jason:"I want you so bad..." He said between kisses as his hand found its way up my shirt and rested on my left boob.

Me:"Take me then." I replied. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled of his shirt.

Jason:" Lift up." He ordered. I did as he said and he took of my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and panties before we started making out again.

My hands sneaked down between us and I undid Jason's belt before pushing down his jeans with my legs.

Jason's hands were now gripping my thighs hard and I'm sure he was gonna leave marks but I didn't care.

He rubbed my thigh getting closer to my clit with every rub as we continued to make out like our life depended on it.
As his hands made contact with my clit an unexpected moan escaped my lips. I could feel him smirk as he kissed down from my jaw to my neck then down my chest and when his lips touched the fabric of my bra he reached around and unhooked it before throwing it to the Pyle of clothes on the floor.

He didn't move just stared right at me making me feel insecure. I lifted my arms to cover myself but he quickly grabbed my wrist pinning them down to the bed.

Jason:"Don't you dare cover yourself from me. You're perfect." I smiled and leaned up kissing him.

*Jason's pov*

I pulled away from her kissable lips and ran my hand through my hear before going in at her neck. I kissed around her neck trying to find her sweet spot when she suddenly moaned when I kissed a spot right before her ear. I started sucking and biting at that spot making her moan.