Chapter 28

*Jason's pov*

My heart fell as I watched Kelsey collapse to the ground blood pouring out of her chest.

"Kelsey!" We all yelled and ran over to her. I picked her head up from the ground and held it in my lap.

Me:"Kelsey baby stay awake for me. Don't close your eyes baby." I squeezed my eyes shut letting the tears fall.

Kelsey:"J-Jason?"

Me:"I'm here baby I'm here. Please don't close your eyes Kelsey help will be here soon and you'll be okay." I said as I heard Luke talking on the phone with the ambulance.

Damien:"Move your hands." He hissed at me holding his shirt in his hands. I moved my hands and watched as he pressed the shirt to her wound making her hiss in pain.

Me:"Carefull."

Damien:"Shut up! The bleeding has to stop!"

Me:"Why are you helping anyway? Shouldn't you be running away or something?!" I snapped through tears.

Kelsey:"Jason p-please." I looked down at her to see her closing her eyes.

Me:"No no no Kelsey please stay here." I cried out as Damien pressed on the clothing harder.

Me:"Where are they?!" I yelled at look.

Luke:"They'll be here soon. Just hold on." He pulled at his hair. I looked over at Adam to see him staring at Kelsey with balled fist and teas rolling down his cheeks like a fountain.

Me:"Is she still breathing?!" I asked Damien. He leaned in and put two fingers behind her ear.

Damien:"Yes but very lowly." He said and right then the ambulance burst through the doors.

We stepped away as they put her on the bed and rolled her out us following behind. We watched as they put her in the van and started attaching vires while one of the ambulance walked up to us.

"Patience name?"

Me:"Kelsey Jones."

"Alright. I need one of you to come with us so whose coming?"

"Me." Damien and I said at the same.

Me:"I'm going. I'm her boyfriend."

Damien:"And I'm her brother." He said and stepped inside the ambulance as they were about to drive of leaving me standing there shoked. He's what?

Taylor:"Jason hurry up!" He said bringing me out of my daze. I ran over and jumped inside the back.

Me:"Hurry!" I yelled to Luke who was at the drivers sit making him speed of.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. This is all my fault. I did all of this. Again.

Brian:"Adam calm down." I heard him say. I opened my eyes and looked at Adam but my vision was blury of the tears. I wiped my eyes and looked at him. He was a mess. He was sobbing hard and pulling at his hair.

Adam:"No! Don't tell me to calm down! Kelsey's might die and we can't do shit! If she leaves...I leave." He said catching everyone of guard.

Mason:"Adam don't talk like that. She will make it. It's Kelsey we're talking about. She's strong. She will get through this. I can feel it." He rubbed his back. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I'm ruining everyone's life. Every person that's in my life is ruined.

Adam:"This is all his fault!" He hissed making me open my eyes to find him glaring at me.

Taylor:"Adam..."

Adam:"No! Someone has to stand up to him and tell him what he does wrong! Why couldn't you just listen to her?!" He yelled staring right at me and I let him. He's right.

Adam:"You fucking shot her!" He tried coming at me but Brian held him back.

Me:"Look Adam...you know how much I love Kelsey. She's my world. I would never hurt her let alone shoot her. She jumped in front of Damien right when I pulled the trigger."

Adam:"So it's her fault now huh?!"

Me:"No! She was just protecting her brother!"

"What?!" They all yelled surprised.

Me:"Damien is her brother.." I said more calmer.

Taylor:"So that's why she was acting like that when we asked her about him?"

Me:"Yeah bit it doesn't matter right now. Luke step on it!"

Luke:"We're here!" He said and parked the van. We jumped out and rushed inside.

Me:"Kelsey Jones!" I simply yelled at the lady at the front desk causing her to look at me wide eyed.

Adam:"Hurry the fuck up!" He slammed his fist on the desk and the lady started shaking uncontrollably before typing on her computer.

:"She's s-still in the operation r-room. No one is allowed t-to s-see her yet." She stuttered staring at us with fear in her eyes.

Me:"What do you mean can't see her?! I'm her boyfriend! I wanna see my girlfriend! Tell me which room she's in now!"

Mason:"Yo Jason chill your creating a scene. Do you really wanna get kicked out? So Kelsey can wake up with ought you being here?" I looked at him long and hard before storming to the waiting room where Damien was sitting in one of the chairs his head in his hands crying.

I decided to ignore him and plopped down on one of the chairs leaning my head against the wall calling my eyes as I listened to the footsteps of the guys walking in.

Kelsey baby...please be okay. I don't know what I'll do if you leave. You will kill all of us if you go. Please don't leave. I love you so much.

I let out a sob squeezing my eyes. Please god help her. That's all I'm asking for. Please safe her. Please....