Chapter 20

*Kelsey's pov*

Me:"Excuse me but can you stop flirting with my man because I don't know if you noticed but he doesn't give a shit so don't waste your time trying to be pretty and sexy because it won't happen! So get the fuck out of here and get us an other waitress!" She looked at me shocked.

"Whatever." She flipped her hair and walked away and I sat back down breathing heavily.

Jason:"That was so hot!" He said causing me to chuckle.

Jason:"The way you handled her...bro.."

Me:"Give me the note."

Jason:"What note?"

Me:"The one she gave you." He handed me the note it said...

If you get bored of this slut call me whenever you want and we can have some fun ;)

And her phone number was at the bottom.

Me:"Slut.." I scrunched the paper and threw it of the roof.

Jason:"What did it say?"

Me:"It said that if you get bored of me to call her and can have some fun." I huffed.

Jason:"Wouldn't dare!"

"Hi I will be your new waitress for today. Sorry about her she does this with every guy who she serves." A girl who has brown hair and brown eyes and looked sweet said causing us to laugh.

Me:"It's cool but I'm surprised she hasn't been fired yet."

"The owner of the place is a guy." She simply said and I understood was she ment making me laugh my ass of.

"Alright so what can I get you?"

Me:"I'll just have spaghetti please." I smiled which she returned.

"And you?" She asked Jason.

Jason:"I'll have the same please." He replied.

"Alright I'll be right back with your orders." She smiled then walked away.

Jason:"She seems more nicer." He said as he grabbed the wine opening it before pouring it in both glass.

Me:"Jason I have never tried anytime of alcohol before." I said honestly.

Jason:"Just try it. I promise it's not bad." He smiled and I picked up my glass.

Jason:"Cheers for us!" He put his glass up.

Me:"For us!" We clicked the glass before I took a sip and it was not that bad.

Me:"It's not that bad." He nodded agreeing.

"Here you go." She said and placed the plates in front us.

We thanked her and she walked away again.

As we ate we talked about random stuff and having a good time. I forgot he was Jason McCan for a second. He acts different around me. He will be the sweetest guy if he wants to. Maybe giving him a chance was the right choice?

Jason:"Are you ready?" He asked when we finished our food.

Me:"Yeah but how are we going to pay?"

Jason:"I'll handle that." He said and walked up to where the elevator is and pressed a button before speaking into it.

Me:"What was that?" I asked as he sat back down.

Jason:"I called for the check." He simply said and right then the waitress came with the check.

Me:"How much?" I asked as I took out money from my purse.

Jason:"Uh what are you doing?" He asked me confused.

Me:"Paying for the food." I said in a 'duh tone'

Jason:"No your not." He said and handed the money to the girl.

Me:"Next time I'm paying." I said as we stood up and headed to the elevator.

Jason:"Not a chance." He said while putting his hand on my lower back as we stepped into the elevator.

"You guys are a really cute couple." She said turning towards us.

I blushed and heed behind Jason causing him to chuckle.

"Alright Enjoy your rest of the day!" She waved and walked away.

Jason:"C'mon we're not done." He said as he intertwined our fingers and lead me out of the restaurant and pass the car.

Me:"Where are we going?"

Jason:"You'll see." He said and suddenly stopped and bend down taking of his shoes and socks before rolling up his pants.

Me:"What are you doing?"

Jason:"Take of your shoes. I'll carry them." He said ignoring my question.

I took of my heels and held them in my hands.

Jason:"Give them to me." He made grabby hands.

Me:"No its good." I said. He nodded before grabbing my hand and lead me towards the beach.

After a few minutes on walking on the sand I saw a matress laying on sand facing the beautiful view with candels  sorounding it.

Me:"Wow

Me:"Wow..."

Jason:"Come on." We walked towards it and laid down, our backs resting against the headboard while we were facing the ocean.

Me:"This is so beautiful Jason. I can't believe you did all of this for me. No one ever did this kind of stuff for me. It's just the sweetest thank you sooo much." I said and jumped into his arms.

Jason:"Your welcome beautiful. I would do anything for you anytime." I smiled at him and pressed my lips to his gently before pulling away staring into his beautiful hazel-brown eyes.

Jason:"I love you..." he said as he stared right into my eyes. I smiled and kissed him again.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me and watched the sunset.