Chapter 27

*Kelsey's pov*

Me:"Damien can we please talk?" I asked as I watched him put the plates into the sink. He turned towards me before raising his eyebrows.

Damien:"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked sitting back down on the kitchen stool.

Me:"Listen Damien....I know you're mad because Jason killed Jake." His face hardend when I mentioned it.

Me:"But trust me...revenge is never the answer."

Damien:"Wrong. Revenge is the only answer."

Me:"No Damien it's not. Your just saying that because you're angry and hurt. But you don't have to be like this anymore...I'm here with you."

Damien:"Kels he's not good for you! He's a criminal! And he killed Jake! How would you feel if someone killed your mom? Huh? Would you just leave it like nothing happend?"

Me:"Damien if you kill Jason it won't change anything. Please Dami don't do this. I just got you back and I don't want to loose you. Jason is very important to me and I love him..." his eyes widened when I said that.

Damien:"How can you love a man like him?"

Me:"He's different...yeah he's dangerous and he's a criminal but a good criminal. He only kills when he has to. No one knows the real him and that's why they judge him. Damien he's a good person. I love him....I don't want to loose neither of you. I promise you that if you won't do anything then we can we together again. Us two...just like old times. You can stop all of this and come with us. Please Damien..." I pleaded with teary eyes.

Damien:"Alright....I won't do anything just for you." He sighed. I jumped up from my sit and hugged him tight.

Me:"Thank you so much. I love you.." I whispered in his ear.

Damien:"I love you too but Kelsey?" I pulled away and looked at him.

Damien:"I can't just give up all I worked for all these years. This is my life. This is how I grew up."

Me:"You  don't have to. You can leave with us and do your business but please don't kill just for fun. "

Damien:"Leave with us? What do you mean?"

Me:"You can come back with me and Jason."

Damien:"No way! I'm not leaving with that prick! It's enough that I won't hurt him but I'm not about to leave in the same house as him."

Me:"But Damien...I can't leave with ought you anymore."

Damien:"Look we can still see each other. But I'm not leaving with him-" he was cut of by the door slamming open making me gasp. Damien grabbed on to my arm and pulled me behind him.

Jason:"Damien you piece of shit where are you?!" He yelled.

Me:"It's Jason....I can handle this." I stepped out from behind him.

Damien:"But-"

Me:"It's okay." I said and slowly walked into the living room where the guys were looking into different doors. Taylor was the first to see me.

Taylor:"Kelsey!" He yelled getting the guys attention as they all looked in my direction. Jason ran over to me and embraced me into a tight hug a few seconds later Adam joined in.

Jason:"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Adam:"Where is he? I'm gonna beat his ass! God you scared me so much." They kept rambling on.

Me:"Guys stop!" They stopped rambling and looked at me.

Me:"I'm fine. Actually more then fine but there's something I have to tell you..." they looked at me confused but suddenly they all pointed the gun in my direction.

Jason:"Kelsey come here." He pulled on my arm. I looked behind me to see Damien standing there a blank expression on his face.

Jason:"Damien...did you really think that you're gonna steal my girl and get away with it?" He asked and I started shaking.

Me:"Jason please put the gun down."

Jason:"Not now Kelsey. We're going to get rid of him once and for all." He said and put his finger on the trigger.

Damien:"Listen to your girl Jason." He said but he didn't care. I looked over at Adam but he was pointing the gun at Damien too. I didn't know what to do so I just did the unthinkable and ran in front of Damien right when Jason pressed the trigger......