Chapter 22

*Kelsey's pov*

We were half way done with giving out the presents and now it was Jason's turn.

So far the boys got:

New Jordans.

Gold and silver chains.

New clothes.

Some weapons. And other stuff for boys.

So far what I got was:

Clothes.

Jewellery.

Make up.

From Adam I got a lot of candy.

Gift cards.

And right now Jason was giving out the things he got for the boys.

"Thanks Jay." I heard the boys say one by one. Then he turned to me...

Jason:"Because I really trust you now and of course your my girlfriend I thought why not buy you a phone." he said then handed me a S8 plus causing me to gasp.

I opened the box and pulled it out admiring it. It was rose gold and it was so beautiful.

Me:"Oh my god Jason thank you so much!" I jumped into his arms hugging him tightly causing him to chuckle.

The guys:"Awww!" They yelled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Me:"Okay my turn."

Jason:"Wait baby girl...I'm not done." He said while I looked at him curious. He then walked to the Christmas tree and picked out a red box with a ribbon at the top.

Jason:"Open it." He passed the box to me. I opened it and immediately fell in love.

Me:"W-where's the other half?" I asked in tears

Me:"W-where's the other half?" I asked in tears. He then lifted it out from under his shirt. It was the same but in silver.

 It was the same but in silver

Me:"It's beautiful.." I breathed out.

Jason:"Not as beautiful as you." He complemented and with ought another word I walked up to him hugged the shit out of him.