Chapter 13: Secrets Revealed

Clare's POV:

Sighing , I look at the window from my house and saw droplets of rain going into my window.

'I wonder if...... Grell and William is okay..?' , I thought as I worry for my two knights.

He he he he!

Yep. You heard me.

They're my knights in my shining armor but instead of horses and swords , they use scythes and the 'to-die-list'.

Speaking of the 'to-die-list'....

"If I die one day..... Is my name going to be written over there?" , I asked to myself softly as I get worried.

And to be honest.

I have a secret that I have not yet told those two men.

For the fact that I am strong and a singer.

I am also weak. How?

Since I was born , I have weak lungs.

*WHOOSH! SLAM!*

I squeaked and heard a noise from downstairs.

So I went there and saw the door of swishing open and close because of the string wind outside.

Sighing I walk over to the door and put all my strength in closing it as droplets of rain painfully lands on my face.

"Ugh...! Al most...! There..! WAH!" , *slip!*.

I slipped.

I land on my chest as I made an agonizing sound as I clutch my stomach crying , "urg! H-hurts..! Hurts!"

"CLARE!" , I heard two voices call for me as my vision slowly adjusts and I realized who's voices belong to.

"W-William...! Grell..!" , I managed to choke out their names as they knelt down in front of me.

William carried me bridal style as he quickly walks upstairs while Grell closes the door and locks it.

Then Grell caught up with us and started bickering that he should be the one to carry me because he was my boyfriend then William argued that he may be not my boyfriend but he still is my best friend and my big brother.

And this is where there fight starts ignoring for the fact that I was still in William's arms , clutching my chest painfully.

As the minutes passed , I got tired of their bickering and cleared my throat to catch their attention.

Still it didn't work.

My brow twitched annoyed as I cleared my throat again. This time a little louder.

Still didn't work.

Growling , I shouted at these two , "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND JUST...JUST MAKE UP!?!?.....jeez uh...crap....I think I shouldn't have done that...! My chest hurts like hell...! Ugh!"

"Hurry it up William!" , I heard Grell yes they ran and opened the door of my room and then Will placed me on the bed gently.

He knelt by my side and made a worried look , "Will you be alright , Clare?" , as he clears out my bangs and brought up handkerchief as he wipes away my sweat.

Yep.

I sweat all the time when my chest hurts and I pale.

It's been a while since it hurts so I think this time it'll hurt a lot more.

Giving him a weak smile I nod a little clutching my chest.

Not because for the fact of the fall , well part of that , it's because I have been breathing quite abnormally these past few days.