Chapter 3: Shocking Reality.....

Clare's POV:

"Uggghhh.....!" , I groan a little in my sleep because I was dreaming of my past.

I saw my dead parents' body in front of my eyes covered in blood, I was terrified.

Then I saw a man with a red coat use his chainsaw through my mother's body then something came out of her. Then the man moved on to my father's body and sliced his chainsaw through him, blood splattered in my face also in the walls.

I shouted, "Don't you dare touch them you bastard....!" , but then the man smiled with his shark teeth and pointed his chainsaw in front of me and said, "Or what~? Your going to die along them anyway as your time past~~".

I collapsed on the floor while the man got nearer to me along with his chainsaw near to my chest and then he said, "Or maybe I should kill you now~? Hmm.... Yeah! I should kill you now~~! Bye!" , then he sliced his chainsaw through me but it didn't continued because I woke up from that nightmare.

I was panting hard while clutching tightly my chest but I was cut short when I saw a shadow in front of me........ It was mister Grell's shadow.

"G-Grell....? Heh.... What are you doing here?" , I asked while trembling so hard.

"I...... Heard your voice..... Was it a nightmare?" , Grell asked while coming nearer to me and sat on the other side of my bed looking concerned to me.

'His eyes.....are like a grim reapers....in my nightmare!' , I thought so I talked to him, "Yeah..... It was my past where my parents died killed by a shinigami... A grim reaper.... I saw him have a red coat on and a chains-" , I was interrupted when another man went inside of my room by the window.

"Mister Grell Suctliff. Are slacking off again in your duties?" , the man with glasses said to Grell then Grell stood up and began to walk slowly to the man, "No..... Just heard her voice." , Grell said as he began to change.

His brown hair changes into a long red hair then he had a red coat, his eyes are still the same then he had sharp pointy teeth when he smiled, and just as I realized Grell is a................ Grim reaper.

My eyes gone wide, and I felt I pain feeling in my chest, 'Why do I feel so much pain...? Do I actually love Grell? No way! Now that I know he is a grim reaper.... I can't! I'm afraid of them!' , I thought to myself.

So I slowly backward to my bed just as when I felt hot tears stream down to my cheeks....... "I loved you Grell......." , I said.

Grell stood there and then turned around with wide eyes and shocked.

But I was the one more shocked that now I know he is a grim reaper so I slung my legs to the floor and ran towards the door still crying.

Grell's POV:

I felt a sharp pain to my chest when I saw her cry right in front of me and say she loved me.

I try to reach for her but she ran away while crying because I know...... She's afraid of me.

Now that she knows the truth that I'm a grim reaper there's nothing I could do. "Nothing I could do..." , I said aloud but I felt a hand over my shoulder and saw William nod at me saying, "Go after her, moron."

So I nodded in reply too.

I ran after Clare and sniffed her out if where she is and there I saw her in a corner of an alley crying while clutching her chest tightly I frowned and went over to her, 'Does this mean I love her also that's why I'm running after her? Does this mean I NEED her?' I thought while coming closer to her.

I was now near to Clare and she looked up at me with puffy eyes, I smiled sadly and said, "Hey~~ don't cry will ya...? It doesn't suit you...~" , I said sweetly but softly.

She looked away from me so I knelt down beside her and hugged her, "Come on~... Please Clare? I don't like..... Seeing you like that....." , I said to her begging.

She looked at me, now our faces are inches away from each other I looked at her beautiful purple eyes and brushed her long black hair.

I leaned closer to her and then there..... Our lips met each other. We kissed and pulled away, I saw a blush crept on Clare's face and she asked, "Why did you..... Kiss me....?", I looked at her and kissed her again then pulled away and answered, "Because I love you... I need you.... I want your precious heart." , I confessed.

Great, now I'm also blushing, so UNCOOL! She giggled softly and I smiled... Now my Clare is back.

I kissed her again but this time passionately in the lips.

Our fingers intertwined together and my tongue roaming Clare's mouth.

We pulled away for some air, Clare was blushing so hard so I said, "Let's continue this to your room~~" , so I carried her bridal style and jumped rooftop to rooftop letting Clare's black hair ride on the wind along with my red long hair.

We arrived at Clare's room but he window. I settled Clare on the bed gently and closed the window and went to Clare.

I removed my red coat and I kissed Clare passionately again to the lips with my tongue roaming Clare's mouth.

She moaned between our kiss, I smirked.

"G-Grell..... It's my first....uh..I don't know......" , she said shyly I chuckled. "Don't worry~~ I'll be gentle~..." , I said reassuringly and continued on kissing her.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

OKAY!!! Chapter 3 done!!! Next is Chapter 4! Please vote and continue reading my story guys!!! I love you all!!!

Grell: hey clare! Knock knock!

Clare: who's there?

Grell: whose heart is with me... ;)

Clare: *giggles* whose heart is with me who?

Grell: your heart is with me, Clare. I love you very much. <3

Clare: I love you very much too Grell. <3

Grell and Clare: ClaryAby_26 doesn't own Kuroshitsuji guys! Continue reading her story! :)